TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jobber of the Week

"Assault Weapons" ban picks up GOP support

Guest cobainwasmurdered

they better not take away guns, then the king of England could walk in and start pushing us around, would you like that? huh? would ya?

Guest hunger4unger
No, just a reflection on the amount of experience (generally) collected. Be glad you're not like Kamui was...

Who was Kamui?

I'm 25 by the way.

they better not take away guns, then the king of England could walk in and start pushing us around, would you like that? huh? would ya?

One of the first things the Nazi's and Communist's did was take away people's guns.

Sorry, I disagree. I stand by my comments.

Cool. You do that, and we'll continue to rattle off facts that completely debunk your argument.

If he's still here then why hasn't he been reported?

Anyone, onto topic: Personally, I hate guns and I have no use for them except in home defense. I wouldn't hesitate to blow some burglar apart with a shotgun.

The concealed weapons warding off a mugger argument is false, since more than likely he'll have a gun too, and already pointed at you.

And picture this scenario: some guys walk into a bar, they have some drinks, they get into an arugment, they get into a fight. If I was at said bar I wouldn't want any of the patrons to be packing heat.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

One of the first things the Nazi's and Communist's did was take away people's guns.

*Was being serious*

I own a gun.

Guest BDC
If he's still here then why hasn't he been reported?

To be honest, I was wondering the same thing...

Guest BDC

Enough of that, back to the topic.

I do have a question, and maybe it's from being somewhat sleep-lacking, but if the government was to ban firearms, and wanted to seize them, wouldn't that be search and seizure without viable cause or warrant?

*Was being serious*

I own a gun.

My bad. I should of known the comment was in jest.

Guest Ray
An example: Two neighbours have a disagreement over here, it might come to blows and that's it. IF one had a gun in their home it would be easy for them to get that gun and kill their neighbour..because the gun is there, available and ready to use. That's my point. Take away guns from the people and they won't go around shooting each other. OF course, the above is just an example.

Yeah, because arguing with your neighbor always leads to murderous rage.

criminals are not going to give up their weapons.

Which is why civilians should be armed...