TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
justsoyouknow

OAO Ban Mole Thread.

We're doing things the Democratic way here in the Hardcore Discussion folder, and now, the time has come for us to make a decision. Do we want this garbage polluting our board any longer? An admitted troll, who takes pride in trashing our sacred and holy Hardcore Discussion folder? I think not.

Evidence, you need evidence?

Bah, I decided to just go with the "stupid crap." This is stupid crap, so I put it in here.

Rules of Hardcore Discussion

1. Flaming is allowed here, stupidity is not. This isn't the "Stupid Crap" folder, so don't post any. This is especially geared towards gimmick posters.

ALSO, from the "Greatest Classic Thread" thread over in General Chat:

"Bahaha, the Buffy thread is the best one."

"Buffy sucks. Well, that's my opinion since I never was a fan of the show...(waits for the "your opinion is wrong" argument."

"Bugger off Charlie, you add less than I do."

Rules of TSM

5. Flaming is allowed in No Holds Barred and is discouraged everywhere else. If you have a problem with someone, take it to NHB. Depending on mod?s discretion, flaming outside of NHB can be subject to a one-time warning. Absolutely TASTELESS comments are subject to ban via mod?s discretion regardless of the forum. Keep in mind, though, that a stranger calling you a name on the internet is just that: a stranger calling you a name on the internet. It's really not that important in the grand scheme of the forums. Many problems with "flaming" can be overcome by simply ignoring the other party.

Flaming in the General Chat folder. An unprovoked attack on everyone's favorite poster, Bring Back Charlie Ward. We all know what "Bugger off" means, but what we don't know is this: Why is this type of behavior allowed? He's also poked fun at Hoff's portly body type, an offense that would have him banned if he were of color (shout out to Crucifixio Jones), so why is it allowed?

In summation, it is time for us to rise up. Let's show Dames (or Tom, whoever's in charge this week) that we are capable of rational thought, and rid the board of a bigger troll than The Brain ever was. Sign the petition...do the right thing.

We can do it...you can help.

1) JSYK

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

I wouldn't care either way, but since has been up my ass for the last few weeks for no reason, I say aye.

But I wouldn't care otherwise.

Guest FrigidSoul

does Excommunication include stripping him of his clothing, attaching the Stone of Shame to his neck via a collar, and then making him drag it out of TSM in the nude?

If it does then you have my vote

Martyrs die for a good cause. What good cause does Mole support? Trolling? Breaking the rules? Neither of these causes are good, nor worthy of such a high label. Save the "Martyr" speech, IDRM.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
does Excommunication include stripping him of his clothing, attaching the Stone of Shame to his neck via a collar, and then making him drag it out of TSM in the nude?

Gotta love mentioning the Simpsons. Except for the naked part, ugh.

Charlie, try to stay on topic. Here I am defending your honor and you go and attempt to turn this into a thread about the Simpsons? I'm sick of your primadonna bullshit. Sign the fucking petition.

Guest FrigidSoul

I wouldn't worry about Mole being naked, something tells me his stomach hangs over his genitals.

It also involves us throwing tomatoes at him while he's in the stocks.

The stocks of course are located in TSA's house, because she's apparently like Adina Howard and will be a freak until the day, until the dawn.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Charlie, try to stay on topic. Here I am defending your honor and you go and attempt to turn this into a thread about the Simpsons? I'm sick of your primadonna bullshit. Sign the fucking petition.

Yes sir. (signs in blood) HAPPY?!

Anyway, Mole's flaming me in countless threads that weren't in Hardcore, but since it's a Message Board, I usually ignore him and just go to other threads.

Yes sir. (signs in blood) HAPPY?!

Anyway, Mole's flaming me in countless threads that weren't in Hardcore, but since it's a Message Board, I usually ignore him and just go to other threads.

Find these events and post them, goodsir. Gather as much evidence as you can get so that we may cleanse the board.

I think all those who quote The Simpsons or rally behind those who do so should be banned for being gits who like a show which is just overquoted to the point of making me want to tell those who do so that they are gits.

I think all those who quote The Simpsons or rally behind those who do so should be banned for being gits who like a show which is just overquoted to the point of making me want to tell those who do so that they are gits.

Don't have a cow, man.

Guest FrigidSoul

Oh ya? Well Scooby Doo can doo-doo, but Jimmy Carter is smarter.

eat it

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Ugh....too....much....Buffy to read through. (washes eyes out). But I find it hypocritcal he was posting about people posting crap, then does the same thing and gets called out for it.

ALSO, from the "Greatest Classic Thread" thread over in General Chat:

QUOTE (MoleSlayer)

"Bahaha, the Buffy thread is the best one."

QUOTE (BBCW)

"Buffy sucks. Well, that's my opinion since I never was a fan of the show...(waits for the "your opinion is wrong" argument."

QUOTE (MoleSlayer)

"Bugger off Charlie, you add less than I do."

Rules of TSM

5. Flaming is allowed in No Holds Barred and is discouraged everywhere else. If you have a problem with someone, take it to NHB. Depending on mod?s discretion, flaming outside of NHB can be subject to a one-time warning. Absolutely TASTELESS comments are subject to ban via mod?s discretion regardless of the forum. Keep in mind, though, that a stranger calling you a name on the internet is just that: a stranger calling you a name on the internet. It's really not that important in the grand scheme of the forums. Many problems with "flaming" can be overcome by simply ignoring the other party. 

Flaming in the General Chat folder. An unprovoked attack on everyone's favorite poster, Bring Back Charlie Ward. We all know what "Bugger off" means, but what we don't know is this: Why is this type of behavior allowed? He's also poked fun at Hoff's portly body type, an offense that would have him banned if he were of color (shout out to Crucifixio Jones), so why is it allowed?

In summation, it is time for us to rise up. Let's show Dames (or Tom, whoever's in charge this week) that we are capable of rational thought, and rid the board of a bigger troll than The Brain ever was. Sign the petition...do the right thing.

We can do it...you can help.

You have got to be fucking shitting me.

I kinda hope this is a joke that went over my head.

I wouldn't worry about Mole being naked, something tells me his stomach hangs over his genitals.

I'm 5'6 and I weight 145, if anything I get called skinny not fat.

And JSYK, are you that bored right now?

I might as well defend myself, it probably won't work but we'll see.

Bah, I decided to just go with the "stupid crap." This is stupid crap, so I put it in here.

Rules of Hardcore Discussion

1. Flaming is allowed here, stupidity is not. This isn't the "Stupid Crap" folder, so don't post any. This is especially geared towards gimmick posters.

Then, the following people should be banned because it is "stupid."

Fridgid Soul for TSM mating results

Banky for Martin Luther

Angle-plex for Which is smarter?

Those are just some examples of what could be called "stupid." I don't see them being anymore stupid than what I did.

2. Racism, bigotry and homophobic comments are not allowed in Hardcore Discussion and you can be banned for it.

Oh, what did Thumbtack say?

And furthermore to my previous postings: I am deeply regretful of my actions. I usually do not condone participation in the ritual dismantling of someone's delusions.

but Mole is a fag so it's ok.

Thumbtack should be banned for saying that.

Plus, what did some of you say in Wasn't the whole point of NHB changing names..., To stop all the crap?

This is creative crap though, which I find acceptable. Well, I find the Saga of Chave entertaining, I know others don't.

The humour and entertainment value of those threads eludes you. Big whoop, wanna fight about it?

Let me say this: you're entitled to find whatever you like stupid. But there's a difference between silly jokes and pictures, and trolling. This is a place a lot of us come to kick back and release, and we're not hurting anyone. If you don't like it, scroll down.

Mole, if we took out the crap, what would actually be left in NHB? When was the last time there was a legit flame war?

All of those people basically stated that HD is for "stupid crap."

It's been like this ever since I signed up here. Why the hell would it change now ? It's brought some great laughs and is entertaining enough at times.

I figured that people might find it entertaining, so I posted it. All of the Angel fans liked it, so I took a guess and thought maybe other people would too. Plus, I asked that to a bunch of my friends, we talked about it and had a good laugh.

Do I want to be banned? No, I like posting here. I get shitted on all the time, and half of the time I do say something stupid. But whatever, I just take it and move on.

And if someone like Banky or Hoff started the Caveman vs Astronauts, then everyone would go along with it. Since I posted it, it is "stupid" because I am "stupid."

Besides, if I get banned, who will people pick on? There has to be that one guy who everyone just shits on all the time. Hell, you never know. Bob Barron used to hate me, and now we get along fine. Well, atleast he did say that.

It also involves us throwing tomatoes at him while he's in the stocks.

The stocks of course are located in TSA's house, because she's apparently like Adina Howard and will be a freak until the day, until the dawn.

The Sugababes version of that song is much, much better.