TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Kurt Angle Mark

Cruiserweight Open participants

Anyone have any idea on how this match is even gonna work? Is it going to be like Chavo defend it against someone and keeps defending it till he looses it or until he beats all of the people sorta like a guantlet match. And if he does lose it will the guy who wins it keep defending it till everyone's beat? HOW THE HELL IS THIS MATCH GONNA WORK!!!!!? *head explodes*

Anyone have any idea on how this match is even gonna work? Is it going to be like Chavo defend it against someone and keeps defending it till he looses it or until he beats all of the people sorta like a guantlet match. And if he does lose it will the guy who wins it keep defending it till everyone's beat? HOW THE HELL IS THIS MATCH GONNA WORK!!!!!? *head explodes*

The cruiserweights fight by eliminating each other one by one. The last man standing fights Chavo.

I know that London is popular here, but to the average fan I think he's a nobody. I've never really heard him get much reaction. I would drop one of Tajiri's henchmen for a surprise entry though.

Ā 

As opposed to the 6 out of 10 guys in this match that will get no reaction from the crowd. Right.

Lords of Pain made a comment that Sakoda and Paul London could be added to this match after all. I'd post the report, but the site went down on my server :(

Since Sakoda is being billed as 237 pounds and the last time they mentioned the weight limit it was 220, that might be pushing it a bit

Guest Your Olympic Hero

Let Chavo keep the title against all odds (9 guys at once)

Guest Your Olympic Hero
Lords of Pain made a comment that Sakoda and Paul London could be added to this match after all. I'd post the report, but the site went down on my serverĀ  :(

Since Sakoda is being billed as 237 pounds and the last time they mentioned the weight limit it was 220, that might be pushing it a bit

Yep... Sakoda is like a mini hoss... he won't be in it. Might interfere though.

My wish is that it comes down to Tajiri and Ultimo Dragon and then out of nowhere they just change it to a one on match between them for the cruiserweight title......:)