TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ChrisMWaters

One and Only Smackdown Thread For Today

THE ROAD TO WRESTLEMANIA CONTINUES!

March 4, 2004

Just over a week from WrestleMania XX, SmackDown! comes to you from Savannah, Georgia -- the final SmackDown! away from the New York City area before WrestleMania! What developments for the big event will take place? Find out on SmackDown!

Last week, Eddie Guerrero and Kurt Angle had their first confrontation since Angle's brutal assault on Guerrero two weeks ago, and to say the least it was an ugly encounter that led to Guerrero's incarceration. Now WWE.com has learned that Kurt Angle will appear on SmackDown! via satellite. Is Angle's fear keeping him from the arena. Find out from Kurt Angle himself tonight on SmackDown!

Also, last week General Manager Paul Heyman announced that WrestleMania will feature an Open Cruiserweight Elimination Match where any cruiserweight contender may challenge for the championship currently held by Chavo Guerrero. Will any contenders throw their hat into the ring for this match? Tune in to find out.

All of this and more on SmackDown! at 8/7 CT on UPN!

Oh, and Dawn is rocking a nice outfit tonight.

Sorry, I won't be able to contribute tonight. I've got a baseball game on too and it won't be on until I'm in bed so I'm taping it.

Y'know what'd be funny... if the WWE got attacked by, like, M.A.D.D. or something for promoting drunk driving.

Sorry, I won't be able to contribute tonight. I've got a baseball game on too and it won't be on until I'm in bed so I'm taping it.

Hehe, it actually works out better for me if it's on later.

But still, why would UPN want to preempt their top rated program for farm league baseball?

Hehe, it actually works out better for me if it's on later.

But still, why would UPN want to preempt their top rated program for farm league baseball?

Because your UPN affiliate was contracted to play baseball whenever it's on, no matter what?

Guest Anglesault

Was anyone else alarmed by the ridiculous amount of Bob Holly on this show?

"Hey, can I have you autograph?"

"No."

That was funny. Would that Wrestlemania special be the first WWE Films production to be released, yet?

Man that match seemed to last about half an hour. Just kept going. At least I have it on tape so if I have trouble getting to sleep I can play it again.

WHY MUST THEY BRING BACK THE MULLETS?

Guest Anglesault

Did they just say an all new Mullets?

Why?

Who demanded this?

Why is my local UPN playing a fucking base ball game?

Because...they always do shit like that?

It'll probably show at a later date for you.

Luckily, Chris lives near Philly and I live near Pittsburgh. Our sports teams usually suck so bad they usually don't go too far in the seasons, so their games won't pre-empt our fave shows much. :P