TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ChrisMWaters

One and Only Smackdown Thread For Today

The Angle/Eddie build-up tonight was a slight improvement over last week's bullshit. I just wish Eddie's past drug problems would stop getting brought up so much.

Guest Danny Dubya v 2.0
Correction on the Rock and his tattoos from Meltzer

"For those who got today's Observer, we've got an update on Rock and the tattoos. The Samoa Observer (real name of a newspaper) was only partially correct. Rock did get some new work done about ten days back to his upper body, but it's not the full blown Peter Maivia body work. There are no plans for that."

http://forums.thesmartmarks.com/index.php?...pic=50942&st=30

Guest Mulatto Heat

The Lesnar and WGTT segments were flat-out awesome. Lesnar can really handle that ATV, and we all know if Austin was on the show we wouldn't be seeing Brock doing wheelies to end that segment, it'd be him running away or taking a Stunner. Benjamin hitting Shaw's own move on him right after kicking the daylights out of him was great too.

"Ground 'n Pound"?? A-Train did 10 times more of that in the match than Cena. Stupid term.

I liked how the Lesnar/Holly Rumble match is now a 'classic'. Fuck you Cole and to everyone who thought it would be.

Cena/Show still needs a video package recap like Roberts/Martel at WM 7. With dates and everything. These two have done way too much to each other to not get one. Cena also needs to retire "Word Muthafreaking Life" - ugh, it reminds me of "How's Your Lips?". His promo was better than many of his recent ones; of course, this is compared to stuff like "He's dangerousssss" (with the s lisped).

Doug Basham actually amused me for a second with that quasi-crotch chop before rolling up Scotty.

What else can be said about the end segment? Good heat builder. I don't know why Anglesault is so dissatisfied.

Guest Anglesault
What else can be said about the end segment? Good heat builder. I don't know why Anglesault is so dissatisfied.

I'm dissatisfied? I loved it.

Guest Mulatto Heat

Didn't read the update in the progress report thread before posting that. Sorry.

Cena's promo tonight was one of his better face promos. He got to the point about him vs. Big Show at WM XX, and it had a slight hint of that heel edge he used to have. I think he'd still be very much over if he cut edgier promos, just direct them toward faces. Big Show's promo was actually very good, and I can't wait to see Cena vs. Big Show. They're making the U.S. Title seem like the center of their focus, rather than Big Show's weight or Cena's small penis.

Guest Anglesault
Cena's promo tonight was one of his better face promos.

"Ya'll representin'?" and Scooby Doo.

The edge is gone.

Cena's promo tonight was one of his better face promos.

"Ya'll representin'?" and Scooby Doo.

The edge is gone.

I long for the days when John Cena would tell Brock that "he has a nice tattoo of his mother on his back."

Guest Mosaicv2

just got seein the WGTT segment... IT WAS FUCKIN AWESOME... I didnt laugh so hard at a thing so much... Shelton sure did a great impersonation of Lousy Bradshaw... I COULD REALLY SAY THAT!!

:headbang: :headbang:

WGTT RULE!!

Guest Mulatto Heat

After downloading Cena/Train, I now know what you meant by 'Scooby Doo', 'Sault. :)

I didn't know Scooby-Doo had an underwear line. You learn something new every day!

Guest Anglesault
I'm troubled by AS's sudden fascination w/ wrestler's crotches (Orton, Cena).

Actually, someone pointed this one out to me and I wanted to be vague enough so I could catch someone else who was actually looking. :)

And it wasn't exactly his crotch.