TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Zorin Industries

130+ Dead in Madrid blast

Guest MikeSC
Oh so if they renounce there ways then they're human again? what utter crap.

I doubt they'll do it, also.

And it's weak to refuse to admit they're less than human. I think it's weak to refuse to admit that they are human beings that have done wrong. Yes their actions are horrible. I'd be the last person to be against putting Bin Laden to death.

Nope, they are sub-human monkeys who deserve to be eradicated until they cease being a threat to civilized society.

But they are not sub-human monkeys.

Yeah, they are.

Their actions are monsterous and evil but they are still human beings.

They forfeited their claim to humanity previously.

We are all god's children (not that I'm religious or anything) and we're all equal in his sight. They're actions show them to be worthy of scorn and death but they still are humans.

Read the Old Testament. God had no problems smiting people when it was needed.

It's needed.

-=Mike

Then you're going to have to eliminate Islam from their culture, because that's the cause of 99% of all of their madness.

Would you consider the destruction of a religon (to deal with the fundementalist belifs of a few) an acceptable price to pay for winning the War on Terror?

Honestly? Yes. That one particular religion has kept most of the Middle East (to say nothing of other portions of the world) in a cultural dark age for, oh, the past several hundred years.

Then you're going to have to eliminate Islam from their culture, because that's the cause of 99% of all of their madness.

Would you consider the destruction of a religon (to deal with the fundementalist belifs of a few) an acceptable price to pay for winning the War on Terror?

Honestly? Yes. That one particular religion has kept most of the Middle East (to say nothing of other portions of the world) in a cultural dark age for, oh, the past several hundred years.

How would that make you any different from the terrorists then? And what would you replace it with afterwards?

Guest MikeSC

How would that make you any different from the terrorists then? And what would you replace it with afterwards?

Civilized humans must protect themselves from monkeys.

-=Mike

Civilized humans must protect themselves from monkeys.

-=Mike

When I look at this it raises questions for me. In your eyes where does civilisation start and where deos it end? Is it those who oppose terror, Is it the West vs East, Christinaity vs Islam?

Insofar as the Reformation and the Enlightenment destroyed (and remade) Christianity, yes.

Is that one of the objects of the war on terror?

To do away with Extremist Islam and make it more moderate and applicable in the real world? You know, I honestly don't see a problem with that...

Guest Brian

Isn't most of it more moderate and applicable to the real world?

Edit: Ugh, I meant Islam in general. Not the extremist sect.

Is that one of the objects of the war on terror?

To do away with Extremist Islam and make it more moderate and applicable in the real world? You know, I honestly don't see a problem with that...

I would like to see that too, but this way isn't going to work, I don't think any outside influence trying to change Islam will work.

Plus, in a hypothetical situation where it did work, is it just and democratic to do it?