TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest KJ Brackish

A movie I made for you Smarks!

Guest KJ Brackish

The following is a video that I made for you smarks. If you know of any better place to host this video or any video, then let me know. Please right-click it and Save Target this baby please. Without further ado:

A video for ya Smarks!

DFA

Guest Krazy Karter
Is this work safe?

Yes...

But that doesn't mean you'll want to watch it.

Guest T®ITEC

DFA, you HBK fetish has gone too far. I think it's time for an intervention.

Guest KJ Brackish

Hey.....it was helluv fun to make that video. TRITEC (yea I for got the 'Reserved' sign.....ha ha), you touch my computer and there will be a certain Clash of the Titans at my house. At WrestleMania of course. Buh Bye Porkchop...w00t w00t

DFA

PS: Oh and just SO YA KNOW. This *was* my first attempt at video editing, which I've never even attempted to touch base with before, so that's what's with the horrible audio segments.

Guest T®ITEC

The credits were as long as the HBK footage. That's not good. And does this video really warrant two threads, good sir?

Guest KJ Brackish

I included the credits cause they rule and it was my first time, so I might as well include everything.

This thread can be deleted, I posted it last night, but it didn't show up in the thread list, so I chalked it up.

BAH LEETED~!

DFA

Hey.....it was helluv fun to make that video. TRITEC (yea I for got the 'Reserved' sign.....ha ha), you touch my computer and there will be a certain Clash of the Titans at my house. At WrestleMania of course. Buh Bye Porkchop...w00t w00t

Unbelievable. I'm now unsure of who is worse: You or BBCW.

DFA, you seem like one of those little kids in the schoolyard that would rather play Hopscotch with the girls than Basketball with the guys. For some reason, I'm really getting that type of vibe from you.

Guest KJ Brackish

I sure wasn't playing hopscotch, but I was playing *somethin* with the ladies. What the hell heppened between Jr. High and High School. I was the most popular guy in Jr. High and in I school, I was *just* popular. DAMMIT ALL TO HELL. I need to re-live my glory dayz

DFA

Guest KJ Brackish

I'll kill you Kotz in a special showdown of your choice......You're in MY YARD NOW!

DFA

Guest KJ Brackish

Oh fucking Allah I'm gonna kick your ass. Your still in my yard and your testing me, on that note. I suggest, you shrug and walk away calmly before a can of virtual whup ass gets opened up in her're

DFA

Oh good God, I never thought it was possible.

BBCW > DFA.

I have to agree with Kotz here. Stop posting.

I sure wasn't playing hopscotch, but I was playing *somethin* with the ladies. What the hell heppened between Jr. High and High School. I was the most popular guy in Jr. High and in I school, I was *just* popular. DAMMIT ALL TO HELL. I need to re-live my glory dayz

And try to stop the bullshit too.

Guest KJ Brackish

Whoo hoo....my anti-fanbase is growing by the second............I LOVE IT!

I can take a handicap match! Who's gonna start out. Makes nooooooooo difference to me. I can whup ass one way or another. JUST BRING IT!

DFA

Guest Krazy Karter
I'll kill you Kotz

Is that banworthy?

Even if it's not, can we make an exception?

Guest KJ Brackish

Okay.......a three-on-one. I say Just Bring It, and nothing's being brought. Once I commit to the action of killing all of you, only then will I be banned. So when you see the "unregistered user" under my name...know that one of you have fallen. Take a head count or some gay shit like that. The good thing is, is that I have a special thing called Static IP. I never have the same IP address, so I can roam freely, even if banned.

DFA

Guest KJ Brackish

Yes........this is MY YARD (aka Thread) it is my creation and I can destroy it as well. If I go down. I'm bringing all of you with me, and I'm going down in a BLAZEEE OF GLORYYYYYYYYYY~!

DFA

Guest KJ Brackish

I'm not threatening or anything, but it's still the fact. I always lurk after people think I'm un-lurkable.

The fact remains that I have 3 people against me and the list is growing strong. KEEP IT COMING BOYZ....... I ABSO-FUCKIN-LUTELY LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT~!

DFA

Yes........this is MY YARD (aka Thread) it is my creation and I can destroy it as well. If I go down. I'm bringing all of you with me, and I'm going down in a BLAZEEE OF GLORYYYYYYYYYY~!

DFA

FagPlayFagFriendMaster.gif

Oh shit~! DFA's comin for you!

Guest KJ Brackish

This will go to classics one way or another. Its a battle of David vs. Goliath. David = Me and Goliath = You Smarks!........I will provail in the end. :-D

DFA

Guest Krazy Karter
Jesus, I don't think the proper adjectives have been invented yet to describe how awful you are.

Marky Smark?

Guest KJ Brackish
Oh shit~! DFA's comin for you!

Did I say that you can post this shit in my thread. Ever seen a javalin face to face?!? Well.....niether have I.....but........Fuck off.

DFA

DFA, you're thinking of Dynamic IP, which is the kind that always changes. Static means it's...well...static. Grab a dictionary, huh?