TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Stupuss

Wrestlemania XX DVD

Guest Anglesault
I think that an idea may be to release all of the WrestleMania's that haven't yet made it to the DVD format, and leave space in the box for X-6,

It's bad enough that we had to live through the ultra-dorky "X-Seven" and X-8", there's no need to create an "X-Six" :) :)

I think that an idea may be to release all of the WrestleMania's that haven't yet made it to the DVD format, and leave space in the box for X-6, X-7, X-8, XIX and XX.

But if they want the spines to look good in the box set, they're gonna have to re-do those previous DVDs, or at least WrestleMania XIX, because it has it's own spine - and no, the other WrestleMania's looking like that would suck.

Start saving!

Don't forget WMXV which was the first ever DVD WWF ever put out!

Guest I Got Banned for Sucking

Oh, I thought that WrestleMania X-6 was the first WrestleMania DVD to be released.

There we go - edited.

Will there even be a WrestleMania DVD box set? It's not even a rumour, just wishful thinking.

Guest wayzing
Pretty much the same DVD as last year…Apparently we aren’t getting the FULL matches and they were smart though, They had to do SOMETHING meaningful with WMXIX movie…releasing it on it’s own would have flopped…it’s a great edition.

“Heat Matches”…interesting

Not getting full matches? You're not talking about the WMXX matches, are you?

Pretty much the same DVD as last year…Apparently we aren’t getting the FULL matches and they were smart though, They had to do SOMETHING meaningful with WMXIX movie…releasing it on it’s own would have flopped…it’s a great edition.

“Heat Matches”…interesting

Not getting full matches? You're not talking about the WMXX matches, are you?

I think that he means that the full matches aren't being shown on 'The Mania of WrestleMania'.

Well, obviously.

Disc 2

- WrestleMania XX feature program

- Bonus interviews, Heat matches, and Hall of Fame footage/interviews

Boy, I can't wait to see those Heat matches! That's a rare extra...

Odd how the VHS collection of WM 1-13 was 80 dollars, but the VHS collection of WM 1-14 shot up to 150.

Tell me about it. I bough t the set in 2000 for that price and it was a ripoff considering the tapes are in really crappy ep mode with terrible video quality an dsound. I hope for the dvd treatment but you really only need 1-14 cuz 15 on are all already released on dvd (though difficult to find).

Guest OctoberBlood

That sounds fucking delightful. WWE is putting out some good DVDs lately.

Odd how the VHS collection of WM 1-13 was 80 dollars, but the VHS collection of WM 1-14 shot up to 150.

Tell me about it. I bough t the set in 2000 for that price and it was a ripoff considering the tapes are in really crappy ep mode with terrible video quality an dsound. I hope for the dvd treatment but you really only need 1-14 cuz 15 on are all already released on dvd (though difficult to find).

WM's 15-19 are really not too hard to find at all on DVD. Check out half.com, you can find them all there (and a couple, like X-7 and X-8, I've seen really cheap on there, simply because they can't be sold in a retail environment with the WWF logo on them). I got the X-7 DVD on there a few months ago for around $7.00 plus shipping

I'd be delighted to see WWF WrestleMania X-7, at least, on DVD in a local store.

When I first bought WrestleMania X-8, it was $45.00

When I bought my second copy, it was $14.95, because of the WWF logo.

Speaking of which - WWE don't seem to have unveiled a new logo at WrestleMania XX.

Interviews with any of the recent Hall of Famers would be a nice extra.

I corrected myself in another thread, but when the rumour about WWE unveiling a new logo at WrestleMania XX was doing the rounds, I instinctively thought that it was a new WWE (WWE) logo, not a new Pay-Per-View logo, which it was of WWE WrestleMania XXI, or WWE WrestleMania 21, as it appears to be.

So there you go.

Guest Your Olympic Hero
Interviews with any of the recent Hall of Famers would be a nice extra.

THE HAMMER~!

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: I'm sure that my opinion on WWE WrestleMania XX will be much better after purchasing and indulging what has to be a 3-disc set.