TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TheHulkster

OAO Smackdown thread - 3/11/04

I look at this like the entire roster WANTS Austin to beat the hell out of Lesnar, not that they were afraid of him.

That's why I like this so much.

KICK HIS ASS STEVE!!!

yet the roster has mainly done nothing but BITCH about Austin being back, and going over everyone else for no reason, and have supported Brock for standing up to management and Vince, as well as being a leader in the lockerroom...

I'm speaking in terms of what we see on TV, not what we hear about what goes on for real backstage.

Here's a question: Is it possible for Eddie Guerreo to finish a sentence without saying Esse? I think I heard him say it 50 times in under two minutes.

He probably could, but he'd HAVE to have a few "homes" in there.

Maybe he should start selling Real Estate?

"You need a new home esse? Well listen esse, you bring down your homes and I'll set you up esse with a good select of homes homes."

Eddie's interviews would be much better if every third and fifth word wasn't homes and esse. Damn but it's annoying.

Guest Mulatto Heat

Christ, I would hope that Mania XX does better than today's PPVs. Every other one does around a pitiable 250,000 buys.

Oh, and selling out MSG isn't that big of a deal considering the venues of the last three Manias. :)

I didn't read the whole thread so if this was mentioned sorry.

Did anyone else see Paul London in the back ground yawning during Heyman's locker room speech? It happen so quick if you blinked you missed it. All you could see was his head to the right of Big Show.

If WWE saw that he'll be in trouble.