TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Angel_Grace_Blue

The Border Run Return thing

Since I'm a horribly lazy bastardess, I didn't check on results. Hell, I don't even know who was booked. So, here's some stuff.

For the Bostonian Strangler, squads of poncho wearing ponchos. Or perhaps just a bunch of guys to come around and hand out ponchos. Like I know what a poncho squad is. Also, tacos filled with raw sewage, cyanide pills, and the contents of Cuthroat's gym bag, as well as Jose, who is not in the taco, but is wearing hot pants made of aluminum siding. Perhaps that'd be more for Coy. If he were gay, that is. I'll just move on.

For teh Crowey, nineteen and a half double decker buses filled with various narcotics and large quantities of concentrated Keith Richard blood. Use that stuff in small amounts, though.

The Superstar gets a 23.785 karat gold icon of Huitzilopochtli (I'm sort of cheap. Deal with it.) and a Mexican cowboy, or chico de vaca, named Miguel Ramirez of Guadalajara.

HVT - no soup (And my mom, you sick, narcoleptic bastard) for you!

Alan Clarkbar gets the standard nacho sombrero, and a Senor Frog t-shirt (Use your mind to add the tilde where needed).

Cedric the Animator (God I'm lame) shall have 4500 luchador masked and firearmed midgets, capable of coup-ing Haiti. The flag contains the requested phrase, which is above images of nearly all of the scary things from 665, like the transvestites, pirate-with-erection, and many others on a nice magenta background. The words "Ced is Rule" borders the flag on all sides in 19 different languages. Also, fifteen hundred pounds of beef tacos are included.

Lazy bastard Evolution will get his Gonzalez relation (She's Giant's sister, and he happily allows her to leave the ranch) and 20-pack of giant churros when he UPDATES THE DAMNED SMARKSMARK BASEBALL THING!!!

*Munches on tacos and points in the general direction of Haiti*

ATTAAAAAACK~! Shoot for the shins!