TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Quik

The OAO "Who cried like a little bitch?"

When was the last time HHH lost clean in a non-tag team match to a guy not named Bill Goldberg?

HBK...sometime...right?

One of the falls in the Armageddon 2002 match?

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
Personally, I thought hearing MSG shit all over Brock/Goldberg was worth at least $15. Benoit's match and win was worth $35. Thus, I still say it was worth paying for.

By the way, I did not cry. But I was an inch away from the TV screaming "TAP!" like a psychopath the entire duration of that final crossface.

Ditto. The second he won I screamed like a bitch and jumped a few feet in the air from a squatting position. Almost hit the ceiling fan lol

Guest BrokenWings

I was tapping out with anticipation while Hunter was in the final crossface. :)

Personally, I thought hearing MSG shit all over Brock/Goldberg was worth at least $15. Benoit's match and win was worth $35. Thus, I still say it was worth paying for.

By the way, I did not cry. But I was an inch away from the TV screaming "TAP!" like a psychopath the entire duration of that final crossface.

Ditto. The second he won I screamed like a bitch and jumped a few feet in the air from a squatting position. Almost hit the ceiling fan lol

So did me and a ton of marks. That was awesome...

Although HHH blocking HBK's tapping out was hilarious.

Guest Besus

No, but I can't wait for the cries of outrage when Benoit drops the belt to Orton..

-Randy Orton didn't win the World Championship at Summerslam.

-Randy Orton didn't win the Battle Royal for the #30 slot.

-Randy Orton didn't win the Royal Rumble.

Every time people here say Orton is going to win this and that,he doesn't.

Also,I didn't cry but I chanted like I was at WM XX.

Damn, anyone check out Benoit's bio at WWE.com, they've already updated it for his win tonight.

Guest Choken One

I was screaming "tap!" off the top of my lungs as well...I was the only supporter of him at the start but Slowly but surely 450+ people joined in with me at the end mostly shouting TAP! GIVE UP! C'MON BENOIT! and all had a collective orgasm.

I've paid my dues, time after time

I've done my sentence, but committed no crime

And bad mistakes, I've made a few

I've had my share of sand, kicked in my face

But I've come through

And I need to go on and on and on and on

We are the champions, my friend

And we'll keep on fighting till the end

We are the champions, We are the champions

No time for losers 'cos we are the champions of the world

I've taken my bows, and my curtain calls

You've bought me fame and fortune

And everything that goes with it... I thank you all

But it's been no bed of roses, no pleasure cruise

I consider it a challenge before the whole human race

And I ain't gonna lose

And I need to go on and on and on and on

No time for losers 'cos we are the champions of the world

No time for losers, 'cos we are the champions

15.jpg

is watching it right now...

-HHH taps-

*one tear*

-Eddie comes out, confetti-

*cries*

EDIT: As I'm drying my tears, let me add myself to the list of people who were inches from the screen screaming for HHH to tap, but my situation's a little different. I'm sitting here at 2am watching the ends of each match on the webcast and FFWD to HHH in the Sharpshooter. I had to settle for screaming silently and pumping my fist so as not to wake my roommate. I'm gonna be FUBAR tomorrow, but you know what? For WMXX, it will be worth it.

Guest Brian
No, but I can't wait for the cries of outrage when Benoit drops the belt to Orton..

Boy, aren't you the little anti-social tonight.

I almost want to write Vince a Thank You note and send it to Titan Tower.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
I almost want to write Vince a Thank You note and send it to Titan Tower.

And if they fuck up tonight, just change the name so someone will actually open it and slip in some of Brutus Beefcakes anthrax...I mean cocaine. That will scare them.

I was watching on my bed and was into the match and stuff. I looked at the clock and was like "shit, it's going to end really soon." Then I thought about how Eddie retained and they couldn't possibly have HHH retain...so then I was thinking that maybe HBK would win. I knew Benoit was eventually going to win the title, but I thought it would be at Backlash. HBK goes for the superkick and gets dumped outside, so you knew he was out of the match from the way it was sold.....then, I saw HHH stalking Benoit for the Pedigree. I just knew it was fucking over. I just knew it. Kick. Tucks arms. Starts to go up, NO! CROSSFACE!!! At that point, I jumped up and stood on my bad silently screaming "TAP! TAP! TAP!" HHH was in it for a little while, so I started to think that maybe he was waiting for HBK to break it up, then he switches it over into a pin, and I figured HHH would get the quick win but NOOO! ROLLOVER INTO THE CROSSFACE!!! HE TAPS!! I then jumped to my knees with arms in the air silenty hollering (if my parents were away, I would be hollering). Just celebrating and all. Somewhere I there, I skinned my knee on my...bed...*shrug*. When Eddie came out and they embraced while crying, I didn't get close to crying, but I got very emotional. I've never marked out so hard for something in my life. Ever.

I bought the whole thing hook.line.sinker.

I lost my voice in the final five minutes of the main event.

"NO! NO! FUCK YOU MICHAELS! FUCK, IT'S GONNA BE HHH AND MICHAELS! FUCK THE OTHER DUDE YOU JUST PUT THROUGH THE TABLE, HE'S OUT OF THE WAY SO YOU CAN HAVE THE REAL MATCH NOW! FUCK!"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! HE CAN'T WIN!!!!!!!!! OH MY FUCKING GOD BENOIT SAVED IT! FUCK!"

"PEDIGREE!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!"

"SHARPSHOOTER! TAP, GODDAMMIT! TAP LIKE A BITCH, FUCKER!!!! TAP TAP TAP TAP!!!!!!! NOOOOOOO! FUCK YOU MICHAELS!!!!"

"NO NOT THE SUPERKICK!!!! NOOOOOOO... YES YES YES BENOIT FUCKED YOU UP!!! YOU'RE OUTTA THERE!!! GO GET HHH NOW!!!!!!"

"TAP MOTHERFUCKER, DON'T PASS OUT! TAP! TAP! TAP!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

(starts hugging everyone in the bar)

I just rewatched the match, hats off to all three guys, one of the best Main Events in WM history.

Definetely ****1/2

Damn, anyone check out Benoit's bio at WWE.com, they've already updated it for his win tonight.

I just went there and I'm so happy WWE counts Benoit's world title win in WCW even if WCW and Benoit himself don't recognize it. I don't know why.

I did that right after Benoit won the Rumble. :D

Guest DeathBecomesYou
Also, during the video package when Bobby said he wished Gorilla was around - yep, that had me crying too.

Yep, I had tears in my eyes for that one too. And when Benoit and Eddie were in the ring together to close the show, I was marking out for the first time in a long time.

I lost my voice in the final five minutes of the main event.

"NO! NO! FUCK YOU MICHAELS! FUCK, IT'S GONNA BE HHH AND MICHAELS! FUCK THE OTHER DUDE YOU JUST PUT THROUGH THE TABLE, HE'S OUT OF THE WAY SO YOU CAN HAVE THE REAL MATCH NOW! FUCK!"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! HE CAN'T WIN!!!!!!!!! OH MY FUCKING GOD BENOIT SAVED IT! FUCK!"

"PEDIGREE!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!"

"SHARPSHOOTER! TAP, GODDAMMIT! TAP LIKE A BITCH, FUCKER!!!! TAP TAP TAP TAP!!!!!!! NOOOOOOO! FUCK YOU MICHAELS!!!!"

"NO NOT THE SUPERKICK!!!! NOOOOOOO... YES YES YES BENOIT FUCKED YOU UP!!! YOU'RE OUTTA THERE!!! GO GET HHH NOW!!!!!!"

"TAP MOTHERFUCKER, DON'T PASS OUT! TAP! TAP! TAP!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

And what did you do after your head exploded?

Guest I Got Banned for Sucking

Haha, indeed, I would've also cried if my friend wasn't over.

That match just kept you guessing.

I, too, was screaming out inside.

I cried with my friends AND girlfriend over, I was THAT emotional.

And I tell some guys on this board to not take wrestling so seriously sometimes...

Guest Deviant

I got misty, but no tears actually rolled. Yeah, I'm a MAN...

Priceless moment.

And I was definitely yelling "TAP!" at my TV. I had a really bad feeling that HHH was going to pass out rather than put him over properly and once they rolled back to the middle I lost it.

I didn't cry.......not even close. But I marked the fuck out.

They couldn't have done it more right. Because Benoit FUCKED them both up! When HBK comes in for the sweet chin music and he's like "See ya biatch!" and just dispatches him immediately. Then he bitch slaps HHH when he goes for the pedigree and makes him tap out.......just wonderful. Couldn't have done it a better way.

Anyone notice the boo's when HBK was tuning up the band? Benoit was so over.

Guest KJ Brackish

My first words were, "That's fucked, then the next thing is...........BOY........ I can't wait for him to drop the title at Backlash." But I'm not going to rain in on you little marks' parade, so I'll stroll away...

DFA

I was screaming "tap!" off the top of my lungs as well...I was the only supporter of him at the start but Slowly but surely 450+ people joined in with me at the end mostly shouting TAP! GIVE UP! C'MON BENOIT! and all had a collective orgasm.

What's cool is that it's very rare that we have a universal moment like this as wrestling fans. We all know that wrestling matches are worked but the final moments of this match had me feeling the same range of emotion that I do watching any "legitimate" sporting event. And those of us in the room who were smarks were able to carry that emotion over to those who were just casual fans or not even fans at all. We were on the edges of our seats screaming for HHH to tap. Tapping on the furniture. When he did tap, EVERYONE watching cheered even if they didn't relate to it quite the same way as us smarks. They still got caught up in it and that my friends is a WRESTLEMANIA moment.

Seeing Eddie in the ring with Chris was such a nice touch. There was a moment when they were both crying as they embraced and my girlfriend looked at me and said, "Those are real tears, aren't they?" I said yes and got choked up myself. There had to be no greater moment for these two guys, after everything they've been through in their careers, than that moment right there. That's as real as football, baseball, hockey, basketball and anything else.

In a show in which I spent most of the time disappointed- one moment made it SO worth the money spent. I sincerely hope this is truly "where it all begins again". I hope Vince now realizes that the Internet wrestling community is comprised of more than just 10% of his audience and maybe we do know our stuff a little bit. I hope Vince realizes that two men on top of his company are cruiserweights, not Hosses, and didn't have to be WWF/E products to make an impact. Thank you Vince, thank you HHH, thank you HBK and thank you Eddie and Chris for making me feel like I was twelve again.

pnr1.gif

Listen to the Pittsburgh music scene on Live 365

Guest OctoberBlood

I was going nuts and marking out like crazy while all my other friends there were like "..cool".

..........I said fuck em and did the robot!

Guest Random Hero
My first words were, "That's fucked, then the next thing is...........BOY........ I can't wait for him to drop the title at Backlash." But I'm not going to rain in on you little marks' parade, so I'll stroll away...

DFA

Wow, how cool of you.

NM, congratulations you've won the award for cheesiest post in history, with that 'We are the champions' effort.