TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DCMaximo

True or False- WWE "bald" edition

Here's the latest True or False from wwe.com

Statement #1:

You're hoping that you end up switching brands next week.

Stone Cold Steve Austin: False.  I like being live on RAW.

Molly Holly: I like kicking ass no matter which show it is.

Statement #2:

Brock Lesnar is making a mistake.

Stone Cold: False.  The guy decided to make a change in his life.  Why is that a mistake?  That's not a mistake.  He's living his life the way he wants to live it.  I back him 100 percent.

Molly: False. If all of his dreams in wrestling have come true, I think it’s great to move on and follow a new dream.

Statement #3:

WWE fans have seen the last of Brock Lesnar.

Stone Cold: Probably false.  Whatever he does, maybe he'll have success at it - or whatever happens - but I think the way Brock left, he left the opportunity wide open for him to come back.  If he chooses to come back, I believe we've got a spot for him, and I believe he and Vince McMahon are on good terms.  You see a lot of people leave and come back.

Molly: False. The WWE roster is full of former football stars.

Statement #4:

Molly Holly looks great bald

Stone Cold: True.  I think she looks quite attractive bald, and I told her that personally.  I think she's always had a pretty face.  I'm just hoping she doesn't grow a goatee and steal my routine.

Molly: True.

Statement #5:

WrestleMania XX was the best one yet.

Stone Cold: False.  I wouldn't say it was the greatest one ever.  Yeah, it was back in the Garden.  Yeah, there were a couple of great matches -- the Triple Threat Match where Chris Benoit won the title being truly a classic, and another classic with Eddie Guerrero and Kurt Angle.  Those two matches stand out in my head.  But for me personally, X-Seven was pretty special, and 13 was pretty special.  The buzz in the towns we were in, Houston and Chicago, was just crazy.  In Houston, we set an all-time attendance record in the Astrodome.

Molly: I’m unsure because I have yet to see the show in its entirety.

Statement #6:

"Tastes great" is more important than "less filling."

Stone Cold: I'd have to say true and false, actually.  If it tastes great but you can drink only one of them, that kind of sucks.

Molly: I think both of them are bad, because when I think of “tastes great” and “less filling,” I think of the Miller Lite Catfight Girls, who stole my spot at WrestleMania last year.

Wow, WM13 as one of the best, eh Stone Cold? He must've been drunk at that point

Guest Dynamite Kido
Molly: I think both of them are bad, because when I think of “tastes great” and “less filling,” I think of the Miller Lite Catfight Girls, who stole my spot at WrestleMania last year.

ahhh, yes, yours and many others Molly....

Guest Anglesault
Statement #4:

Molly Holly looks great bald

Stone Cold: True.  I think she looks quite attractive bald, and I told her that personally.  I think she's always had a pretty face.  I'm just hoping she doesn't grow a goatee and steal my routine.

Molly: True.

They're both drunk.

For once in my life I agree with Stone Cold. Molly is much prettier bald that with hair, cos her hair has always been appalling. Bald, she's actually quite pretty.

For once in my life I agree with Stone Cold. Molly is much prettier bald that with hair, cos her hair has always been appalling. Bald, she's actually quite pretty.

What? I loved her hair before WM XX. It was very nice.

Facially, I truly find bald Molly more attractive than I ever did 'normal' Molly. She's still a bit big-boned for me, but from the neck-up I thought that she looked better than ever on Monday.

You're entitled to your opinion. Mine happens to be that a) Molly is not attractive but b) she looks more attractive bald than she did with hair because I thought her previous haircuts were bad.

I can't really explain why, because I don't know much about haircuts. I just didn't like 'em. But some head shapes are suited to having no hair - hers is one, in my view.

Guest Anglesault

Molly's hair during her first title reign was atrocious.

Her best hair was right after she turned and dyed it brown.

Molly's hair during her first title reign was atrocious.

Her best hair was right after she turned and dyed it brown.

When she dressed all in black and it was a light brown/dirty blonde? I'd agree. I liked blonde Molly a lot, though, too.

Guest Coffey

Molly being bald just makes her lips and breasts look bigger.

I think she looked better with hair personally.

Guest Your Olympic Hero
Molly being bald just makes her lips and breasts look bigger.

:headbang: :cheers:

Guest Polish_Rifle

She doesn't look too bad without hair. She kinda reminds me of Dolores from the Cranberries.

Guest Breetai
Facially, I truly find bald Molly more attractive than I ever did 'normal' Molly. She's still a bit big-boned for me, but from the neck-up I thought that she looked better than ever on Monday.

Big boned? Do you KNOW what a woman looks like? :huh:

Guest Askewniverse
Here's the latest True or False from wwe.com

Statement #1:

You're hoping that you end up switching brands next week.

Stone Cold Steve Austin: False.  I like being live on RAW.

Molly Holly: I like kicking ass no matter which show it is.

Those responses seem switched around.

Guest CronoT
Facially, I truly find bald Molly more attractive than I ever did 'normal' Molly.  She's still a bit big-boned for me, but from the neck-up I thought that she looked better than ever on Monday.

Appearently not....

:P

Guest DeathBecomesYou

I tell you what, if Austin said that to Molly then that was a very cool thing to do on his part. Company person or not, there's no way Molly wouldn't be at least a little bit upset about losing her hair, for Austin to tell her she looks nice to make her feel better, that's pretty classy on his part. Personally, while the shock of seeing her with a shaved head was bad, IMO she still looks nice, hair or no hair, she still has that cute face :wub: , and the hair will grow back in time anyway.

Facially, I truly find bald Molly more attractive than I ever did 'normal' Molly.  She's still a bit big-boned for me, but from the neck-up I thought that she looked better than ever on Monday.

Appearently not....

:P

No, you amazingly pegged me as a 29 year old virgin. Dumbass.

I'd originally put in "endomorphic" instead of 'big boned' but couldn't remember if it was endomorphic or ectomorphic that meant above average for weight, so I changed it to big boned. Because, believe it or not, Molly is not a thin woman. Her ass is bulky, as are her upper thighs. She's not obese, nor is she fat, but she is a bit big. People can sprout off on how she's 'normal' looking, but that's merely an indictment on how overweight American society has become.

Does everyone need to be painfully thin? No. But me personally, I wouldn't date someone that had a body-type like Molly does. I've dated my share of girls, and gotten laid more than enough times, and none of the girls that I've been with have had a body like hers.

Out of curiousity, have you ever seen Molly live? Her body type looks a lot smaller, and more petite, live than it does on TV. Same as all the other girls. While for guys, TV makes them look smaller, TV actually makes the girls look bigger than they are.

Out of curiousity, have you ever seen Molly live? Her body type looks a lot smaller, and more petite, live than it does on TV. Same as all the other girls. While for guys, TV makes them look smaller, TV actually makes the girls look bigger than they are.

No, I've never seen her live. And I wouldn't be surprised if she did indeed look more petite live. But if TV does add the appearance of weight, it effects her more than the other "divas" in my eyes.

It makes me laugh, my comment about Molly in this thread was one of the most positive things that I've ever posted about her, and I still end up on the defensive. In retrospect, I should have realized that using 'big-boned' was asking for trouble (not that I expected that people would presume that I've never seen a girl before, but whatever). Hell, hindsight is always 20/20.

Guest Breetai
People can sprout off on how she's 'normal' looking, but that's merely an indictment on how overweight American society has become.

Actually, your view are an indication of how critical American society has become of anything but practical emaciation.

I haven't seen her live, but I have Dawn, and she's really freakin' tiny. I could only imagine how small Terri would look live.

Guest CronoT
How has Molly not seen all of Wrestlemania by now?

The Wrestlers dont get free PPV?

Would you want to watch a video tape of your job all day?

Guest Choken One

well, She worked the show...and likely didn't feel the need to watch it after the show...likely watched her match and maybe the World Title Match but since she was likely preparing for Raw...she hadn't had time to sit down and watch the whole thing, Unlike Matt...He wasn't busy at all.