TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
UseTheSledgehammerUh

NCAA Men's BBall Tourney DAY ONE!

Hey everyone, Day One is here.

No bitching, the other NCAA Thread was slack and had discussion of opening round ACC tounrye games on the last page.

MANHATTAN looking good so far against Florida. That little guy Minor is a crowd favorite.

Guest Choken One

Any one who picked Florida is a IDIOT.

I proudly picked Manhattan.

Guest Choken One

I just want to say god bless Yahoo and there GAMECENTER...Espn is like 3 minutes behind.

I really want to punch the announcers during this Maryland/Utep game.

God, I know Maryland is good but they have spent the whole game on their knees worshiping their every move.

No they're not.

They're AN idiot.

Get it right.

Guest Choken One

No they're not.

They're AN idiot.

Get it right.

You remind me of my 9th grade English Teacher...

Mr. Crandle is that you?

Guest Choken One
This is one time I like having 3 CBS's.

I got the Tech/Char game...how do they decide who gets what if none of them are in your region...

I got the Tech/Char game...how do they decide who gets what if none of them are in your region...

Closest team to you

For example, I'm getting this Maryland/Utep game and I want to kill the color man. I think it's Billy Packer, which wouldn't shock me.

Guest Choken One

Closest team to you

For example, I'm getting this Maryland/Utep game and I want to kill the color man. I think it's Billy Packer, which wouldn't shock me.

Oh I was thinking since Char was a CUSA team...they located them to us...guess I was wrong...smart move...Knight is still beloved here.

Closest team to you

Oh I was thinking since Char was a CUSA team...they located them to us...guess I was wrong...smart move...Knight is still beloved here.

That's the game I wanted, instead I have the Maryland bj game.

The color man cannot get his hand out of the pants of Maryland.

Maryland is good, but this guy is treating it like they have never lost a game while UTEP has never won one.

I've got #12 MANH 50, #5 FLA 40...11:00 left on one CBS...and fucking lame ACC Maryland on the other, up like 5 or 6 on UTEP (whom have hot cheerleaders) with like 13:00 left on CBS 3.

I fucking hate the ACC. They're very talented blah blah power conference, 5 teams at #4 or higher and UNC at 6....

Still, I want an underdog to win it all. A true underdog, not like last year, when Syrcuse (they were a #5?) was on a ROLL coming in.

It'll never happen. But Air Force is gonna kick UNC's ass tonight! GO AIR FORCE! I went to UNC for Spring Break, and they're a bunch of pussies. Well, the guys I met. The Air Force troops are gonna teach them a lesson in hazing.

The Jaspers beating the life out of Florida may be the least shocking score of this day so far.

God damn, I want another game.

Question: Manhattan's cheerleaders have those long sleeve shirts on...Should Manhattan make it to say, the Sweet 16 or other highly-rated rounds, would CBS "encourage" the girls to show more skin? Not trying to be stupid, but just curious about stuff while watching heartless Florida get beat AGAIN~!

I live a few minutes from Philly, BTW....so I'm pulling for St. Joe's in this tournament. If they play how they played against Xavier last week, though, they'll be the first #1 to be beaten by a 16, though.

UTEP hanging around...down 7.

I feel bad for those with only one channel (UTEP/Maryland). Those announcers, in addition to blowing MD, are annoying and shout out idiotic stuff, "OHHHHH ITS A FOUL ON UTEP!! WOW!!! TURN THE MOMENTUM AROUND!!! HO HO!! THE BALL GOES BACK!"

When I turned my TV on, it was Maryland/UTEP. Then it went to commercial and came back with TXTech/Charlotte.

Weird.

Question: Manhattan's cheerleaders have those long sleeve shirts on...Should Manhattan make it to say, the Sweet 16 or other highly-rated rounds, would CBS "encourage" the girls to show more skin? Not trying to be stupid, but just curious about stuff while watching heartless Florida get beat AGAIN~!

No.

The cheerleaders in college basketball get little to no press and aren't like football cheerleaders. Half the time the girls are sitting on the sideline.

As a MAAC fan, I am glad to see Manhattan owning Florida. It is especially sweet because I had to see a few clueless morons beating their chests and defending Florida last night. They must feel idiots right about now.

Guest Choken One

He must mean The Man/Florida game which has under 5 minutes to go but Man leads by nearly 20…He should feel ashamed that he picked Florida.

Hold the phone, Charlotte down 6....

This kid Walsh, the "Philly bball player of the year" is getting on my nerves with his hard fouls and ridiculous hair. Tho his foot is messed up. Thanks, Manhattan.

UTEP fading.

He has nothing to be ashamed about.

I picked Florida A&M to upset Kentucky for crap sake.

Also, the Conf USA boys are coming back on the General.

And here come the Gators...

Oh boy, it's about to get interesting.

Cept the game I'm stuck at, stupid Maryland being close to me.

This Florida team has like no experience in the NCAA Tourney (Current players). They were flat from the start.

Anyone know anything about: Liberty? Richmond? Pacific? How good is that Valpo team as compared to previous years where they were a big spoiler? How the hell did Seton Hall get in? Anyone pick Princeton over Texas?