TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Zack Malibu

Major Announcement Regarding hD~!

At Anglemania 3, we at the OAOAST were shocked to learn that HeldDOWN~! General Manager Northstar struck a deal with the now-defunct IZ GM Dan Black to absorb IZ's assets, and sign several IZ stars, including Black himself, to create the lone OAOAST brand name TV show, OAOAST HeldDOWN~!, and seemingly win the brand war that has gone on for the past year. Due to the conniving deal being struck, as well as the altercation that took place between the men and Bill Watts of OAOAST Corporate, it has been decided that in this new era of OAOAST action as we start anew, that a change is needed. Feeling that putting wrestlers in power only serves to stir up conflict and controversy, it has been ruled that Northstar is currently having all GM duties suspended, and that Dan Black will simply remain an active roster member with no duties in office. This Thursday on HeldDOWN~!, which is already shaping up to be a major show, we will be introduced to the NEW OAOAST Director of Authority, and it just may shock you as to who it is!

Guest SP-1
This Thursday on HeldDOWN~!, which is already shaping up to be a major show, we will be introduced to the NEW OAOAST Director of Authority, and it just may shock you as to who it is!

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Whoever it is they won't be nearly as cool as the original HeldDown GM.

It's me.

Surprise!

Guest cobainwasmurdered

highlighting th word BIG is cruel Zack. We all miss Big too much to be teased like that.

I dunno about that. It could be some guy who's pretty big and not named Mario Logan.

I'm honored. my first official act as OAOAST GM is to go get a beer from the fridge. Thank You.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

I haven't seen BIG in maybe...3 months. TSS dropped off the face of the earth.

Considering how bored I am right now I did a search and Big made a post today in sports. I guess he's still alive, which is a good thing, he's a funny bastard.

Sign in to follow this