TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CanadianChris

The 2004 Stanley Cup Playoffs thread

On CBC, it is Chris Cuthbert with the other guy being Greg Millen.

Sanderson using his great speed and wrists one past Kiprusoff, 4-0 Canucks.

Shit...Neimanen makes it 4-2. Looks like your typical garden-variety Canucks collapse on the go here.

LMAO~!

Stupid commentors are asking why Salo has no stick. Neimanen crashed him into the boards to knock out the stick, then he gets the goal!

If the Flames score three in the third I will point and laugh.

I won't just laugh.

I'll make a thread called: The One And Only Explosion Of The Vancouver Canucks.

Cause you know they go down to Calgary, there is going to be quite a few moves this off season.

Guest Wildbomb 4:20

This is exactly why I would have taken ANYONE in the first round except the Canadiens.

If the Bruins fuck this one up, Jeremy Jacobs will never, EVER hear the end of it in this town. He spends money on the team at the deadline for a change, and yet he still can't get this team to win.

Notes:

The Bruins just do not have the guys to put together a dump and chase offense. Just doesn't work. You don't have guys strong enough on the forecheck to pull it off. The 700-pound line just doesn't do it. Thornton can't win it by himself.

Hal Gill is the only 6-foot-7, 250-pound finesse defensemen in the NHL. USE THE WEIGHT!

Andrew Raycroft is a top goalie in the NHL. He's gotten shit play in front of him, and yet he keeps games close.

Sergei Samsanov has to play like he did tonight EVERY night.

Yet I still see this team winning at home. They'd better come out blazing, just like they did in Game 1.

The annual Canucks playoff collapse has begun. What more could go wrong, other than loosing this game and series, which looks like a very good possibility.

The annual Canucks playoff collapse has begun. What more could go wrong, other than loosing this game and series, which looks like a very good possibility.

You guys trade Cloutier.

Honestly I think you might have your GM trade him away for someone else.