TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

BATMAN: WAR GAMES

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

DC has decided to break up the total monotony of Batman comics (That was sarcasm, for those defincient in it) by giving us a 25 PART Bat-Title wide Cross Over with "heavy casualties."

No good can come of this. I swear it.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

And before anyone asks, I will NOT give you details of the current Batman arc.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
Why would we ask you when we have someone intelligent like Sass to ask questions of?

Actually people do ask me, as evidenced by the "BATMAN STUFF" thread I started.

Next?

How about this, then: any idea at all (rumor or innuendo) who will be the victims of these "heavy casualties"?

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
How about this, then: any idea at all (rumor or innuendo) who will be the victims of these "heavy casualties"?

I have an awful feeling Eddie Nygma buys it. Besides that, your guess is as good as mine.

How about this, then:  any idea at all (rumor or innuendo) who will be the victims of these "heavy casualties"?

I have an awful feeling Eddie Nygma buys it. Besides that, your guess is as good as mine.

SPOILER:

For those reading Batman: Gotham Knights, it does look like they're setting that up.

And you're right, beyond that, I'm not sure who will buy it. You think they'll off one of the Bat family?

Nah, I hear they'll just be offing a few minor villains. No one in the main group though as those villans are irreplacable.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
How about this, then:  any idea at all (rumor or innuendo) who will be the victims of these "heavy casualties"?

SPOILER:

For those reading Batman: Gotham Knights, it does look like they're setting that up.

And you're right, beyond that, I'm not sure who will buy it. You think they'll off one of the Bat family?

I CAN'T be right, Rant said I'm not smart and stuff.

You must be mistaken. I've just started reading comics last week and stuff. I don't know what I'm even doing in here.

Guest SP-1

Interesting. I've started picking up back issues of Devin Grayson's work on NIGHTWING and it seems like involving him in a Gotham crime war on the heels of the major story arc in his own book is a tad too much. But we'll see.