TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
spiny norman

The OAO Raw Thread 12 April 2004

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

I'm still liking the Eugene stuff. Damn, and I thought it would suck. As long as it's kept in short doses, it's perfectly acceptable.

Hmmmm...maybe he could take Coachs glasses or Garrison Cades cell phone or cowboy hat. Better yet, Jim Ross' hat since Ross gets crowd response.

Now I want Eugene to run in and whip the crap out of Sylvan while screaming about his bunny rabbit. Then Regal will come in and calm him down by promising to buy him another bunny, and Eugene wanders off asking Regal to, "tell me again about the rabbits..."

Yeah that's not much of a punchline I admit it.

Well, if Regal's name was "George..."

No, Regal should calm Eugene down by putting his hands over his eyes, heh.

A hood over his head would work. When the hood is over his head he sleeps.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
Now I want Eugene to run in and whip the crap out of Sylvan while screaming about his bunny rabbit.  Then Regal will come in and calm him down by promising to buy him another bunny, and Eugene wanders off asking Regal to, "tell me again about the rabbits..."

Yeah that's not much of a punchline I admit it.

Well, if Regal's name was "George..."

"Duh....a bunny rabbit george? I will love him and pet him and stroke him and pet him and......duh...where'd he go!? I want my bunny rabbit George!"

Guest Choken One

The Eight Man needs to start NOW to be worth something but i got a feeling it wont get started until 1047.

Guest CronoT
why does Regal keep losing Eugene?

You ever try to take care of a special person? They're deviously clever.....

the whole Eugene Gimmick is so limiting for Dinsmore. Is he going to remain retarded when it gets old(which will be pretty soon)? How could they ever repackage the guy, when it's kind of hard to become Un-Retarded. This character has gotten old, ALREADY, yet is still over more than Orton, so let's all hope they go with it, and let him get as much mileage out of it as possible, because it's a career killer for Dinsmore.

Guest Choken One

Raw: Just reminding you how much Smackdown sucks...so just keep watching us.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Yeah..... Bradshaw the racist...thats gonna sell tickets. And people wonder why I don't watch Smackdown anymore.

I fell asleep during Smackdown last week. I can't believe they actually thought that Bradshaw thing was a good idea. Are they trying to attract the latino audience or drive them away?

Nevermind, instead of Regal covering his eyes or head he should just beat the living hell out of him to calm him down.

That would be fun times all around.

Then after he does that every time, he looks into the camera and goes "To deal with special people, you have to go to special extremes!", and then he smiles really big and walks off with Eugene.

the whole Eugene Gimmick is so limiting for Dinsmore. Is he going to remain retarded when it gets old(which will be pretty soon)? How could they ever repackage the guy, when it's kind of hard to become Un-Retarded. This character has gotten old, ALREADY, yet is still over more than Orton, so let's all hope they go with it, and let him get as much mileage out of it as possible, because it's a career killer for Dinsmore.

Maybe he wins the Intercontinental Title, then shows he was faking the mental retardedness just to get higher up the card? That's what I would think if they wanted him to lose the "Specialness"

The Eight Man needs to start NOW to be worth something but i got a feeling it wont get started until 1047.

Yup its time to do the Velocity highlights now to kill some time and don't forget the 10 minute commercal break soon to come.

Guest Choken One

we had a long ass dicussion about this...and theres like an 100 ways to "un-retard" him.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

No Lance Storm match...and a Mick Foley video package. OK by me.

Hey, whoever would have thought Kane would have made it so far after starting off as an evil dentist.

Guest Choken One
I just got in and I'm taping the show to watch when it's all over. Without any spoilers...has tonight's show been good, bad, or "eh"?

good...not great but mildly entertaining...no real bad spots...

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
the whole Eugene Gimmick is so limiting for Dinsmore.  Is he going to remain retarded when it gets old(which will be pretty soon)? How could they ever repackage the guy, when it's kind of hard to become Un-Retarded. This character has gotten old, ALREADY, yet is still over more than Orton, so let's all hope they go with it, and let him get as much mileage out of it as possible, because it's a career killer for Dinsmore.

we had a long ass dicussion about this...and theres like an 100 ways to "un-retard" him.

Pretend it never existed. DUH!

I just got in and I'm taping the show to watch when it's all over. Without any spoilers...has tonight's show been good, bad, or "eh"?

Not excellent, but it's been solid enough. Not too much to complain about.

Unless you like Mick Foley the show has been "eh"

The sad thing about Foley/Orton is that we know who will be taking all the bumps of any magnitude.

Somehow I doubt Orton's going to do much more than blade.

the whole Eugene Gimmick is so limiting for Dinsmore.  Is he going to remain retarded when it gets old(which will be pretty soon)? How could they ever repackage the guy, when it's kind of hard to become Un-Retarded. This character has gotten old, ALREADY, yet is still over more than Orton, so let's all hope they go with it, and let him get as much mileage out of it as possible, because it's a career killer for Dinsmore.

I must've missed that one...

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
What...no Dude Love footage!?

When was the Dude-ster a sadistic mad-man?