TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest glennsoe

Bobby Hennan's wwe return ?? This is promising....

Guest glennsoe

Bobby Hennan met with Vince McMahon last week and there is a slight possibility that Hennan may be signed by WWE in some capacity.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If he boots Jr out of the boot and takes his place...than I'm all for a return !

But if he's a manager again (with his health) than we can do without him....since he hardly can take any bumps again

- Glenn -

I'd still rather hear him commentate more than either Lawler or Ross. Putting him with Cole would be hysterical also because you know Heenan would just rip on him the whole show.

Sadly, his voice is gone.

No it isn't, it's just a bit roughed up at this time, after the cancer. It's said that it should be back to normal in a few months.

Guest Fook

We're getting a little ahead of ourselves here. There's no indication they want him in an on-air role.

They will probably just have him and Mean Gene as part of the WWE 24/7 project. I'm not sure if Heenan's voice will ever be back to normal to do color for a full show but I'm sure he and Okerlund can introduce matches, etc. on the new service.

pnr1.gif

Listen to the Pittsburgh music scene and more. New music added this week from The Walkmen, Metric, The Stills, Denali and Eisley...

Guest Dynamite Kido

Well, after reading most of his new book I would say there is NO way that he will ever manage or take bumps again. He said to manage you have to take bumps from time to time and his body cannot take them anymore. Also, the doctors have told him that his voice WILL return to normal. It takes time after the surgery that he had for your voice to recover.

Guest Dynamite Kido

Ahhh, the WWE Experience. It said it debuted May 2nd which is a Sunday. Are the cancelling Heat?

Guest JMA

They better not make Heenan a babyface. That would suck. I have a bad feeling that all the "cool" faces will suck up to him.

Guest Fook

They're in a tight spot whether Heenan is a face or a heel. It's the same situation that Flair's in:

His character does not work as a face, but because he's so well known and loved, no one's going to boo him if they make him a heel.

For the record, Heenan's voice sounded a lot better at WrestleMania than it did, say, around 2002. I remember the interview Okerlund did with Heenan for Confidential in mid-'02 and could barely understand him. His voice has improved a lot.

Is this WWE Experience show just going to be MORE house tours and army visits?

That was the first thing that popped into my head, too. Whatever the gimmick is, it'll burn out eventually when they get lazy and run out of ideas.

I don't care if the show is just Mean Gene and The Brain playing ping pong for an hour, I'll watch it.

At least it will get me away from the nightmare announce teams in place.

The Brain= Ratings