TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Corey_Lazarus

OAO 4/14

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
Russo is so turning on Harris next week.

I highly doubt it. Russo the face is a lot fresher than evil heel who saves his proteges title and they won't switch him back to Jarrett's buddy again.

Of course thats wishful thinking. But as long as Harris loses I don't care.

I think either Russo turns next week or Harris wins the title. Well, at least that's what LOGIC dictates, IMO. I don't see what building Harris up this much and then having him lose again to Jarrett again will do for the company. The only way I could see Harris losing would be due to some "shocking" turn or something like that.

Maybe Storm? I dunno.

You know...it's funny.

The week when Dustin Rhodes appeared out of nowhere to face Jarrett for the title...watching that show I said they should put the title on Harris that night. He was shown as the leader of the face side of the company...it would have been unexpected, and kind of cool.

However, since then they've actually pushed him to the main event...and now I really don't want him to win.

I...hope...Jarrett...

wins

Look what he made me do!!!!!

I think they should turn Raven on Harris next week, and do an offshoot feud with them and fall back on Jarrett-Styles. Styles can win the belt, and then their first feud on free TV can be the hottest one they have....Raven-Styles.

Guest BrokenWings

Storm came down to ringside to cheer on Harris, and eventually landed a blow in on Raven before Russo came out and told him to go back to the locker room.

When he initially came out, I thought he was going to turn, so it wouldn't surprise me if he were to turn next week.

Guest BrokenWings
I think they should turn Raven on Harris next week, and do an offshoot feud with them and fall back on Jarrett-Styles. Styles can win the belt, and then their first feud on free TV can be the hottest one they have....Raven-Styles.

I can't see it being much of a turn, in that he's been built as a tweener and would still likely get cheered. The fans aren't as behind Harris being champion as TNA would like us to believe.

Raven's interfered in too many matches just to get this shot, I can't see him being the one to interfere in the cage match.

Other than that however, I like the Styles win to lead into a Styles/Raven feud.

Am I the only one that doesn't like Chris Harris? I've always thought James Storm was the better person on that team... Harris has been built up to win the title so I'm assuming he will win. It will kind of make them look bad if he doesn't after everyone in the company has been saying he isn't ready, worthy, etc.

I enjoyed Kazarian/Dutt, a fun 12 minute romp. TNA needs more X Division stuff to get better.

I'm not looking forward to Jarrett/Harris II. Probably won't order next week unless there is a really good card.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
I just wish they had done this with someone worthy of the push.

Like Ron Killings. Did he ever get his return match in Late 2002? I don't remember much except it seemed like Hennig vs. Jarrett happend every week.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
He got a rematch the wek after he lost it.

Well I feel sheepish. But he deserves a feud over the title since it's been like 17 months (damn thats a long ass time).

I dont know what this company is doing once again. Seemed like they were building a nice direction with the cage match thing next week (I was actually assuming they would have a 6 way match in the cage), and now its going to end up being a f'n rematch with Harris v. Jarrett? Although I admit Harris and Jarrett clicked in their title match weeks ago, since then Harris hasnt continued that momentum for one reason or another. They should have left that title match loss at that, and then just built him up much more into a feud with someone, and then maybe 6 plus months later come back to another rematch with whoever is champ. I really thought Jarrett should have costed Harris the match somewhat, set up Raven-Jarrett 2 next week, Raven wins the belt. Then you offload Harris-Jarrett as a feud (which Jarrett would help Harris get over more) and have Styles-Raven as a feud for the title. I'm fearing Harris wins next week, and thats really counterproductive since guys like Raven deserve to have a title run well before an unestablished guy like Harris at this point.

The Raven-Harris match itself, well for 20 minutes it sure didnt click with me as it should have. It was alright but I actually thought the first two matches of the night were much better. Storm-Jarrett was surprisingly well done, and Kazarian-Dutt was good but lacked alot of crowd involvement. Kazarian is such a vanilla heel.....how lame was that promo he did after the match?

The rest of the show was alright but lacked a punch at all. The Sabu-Brown match was ok. Diamond-Swinger, for the buildup it was dissapointing but I dont think that is nobody's fault but the bookers, as they both worked hard. They havent established any seperate interesting persona for either of these guys at all. The tag title match was a mess, Brown and Apolo as champs doesnt exactly interest me too much either. One more thing, can they just move on from this Douglas-Shane crap, nobody cares. Especially sad that apparently Shane is now a part of the Team NWA for the next X Cup, ugh.

Basically alot of solid workrate, but bad decisions made tonight by the end of the show leading into the next. Harris clearly isnt ready for a rematch yet.

Holy Sh*t! The Main Event got nearly 20 minutes?! And all the other matches reach 10:00 or so each as well? Who's booking?! Sure as hell ain't Dutch "How about a 4:00 title Match" Mantell.

I thought Mantell likes long matches.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
Holy Sh*t! The Main Event got nearly 20 minutes?! And all the other matches reach 10:00 or so each as well? Who's booking?! Sure as hell ain't Dutch "How about a 4:00 title Match" Mantell.

I thought Mantell likes long matches.

Considering most of the shows he booked were all angle deveolpment just about with 7 minute matches, I guess he doesn't anymore.