TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MrRant

Lesnar banged up after crash

"Sign In or Sign Up. It's Free!

When you register on Twincities.com you will have privileged access to our articles and services, free of charge. By learning a little about you, we are able to provide the kinds of information, offers and services that are of the most interest to you.

As a Twincities.com member, you will enjoy FREE access to: • News and commentary from The Pioneer Press

• Breaking local, national and international news, sports coverage and the latest weather and traffic information

• Stock quotes, movie times, discussion boards, weblogs, restaurant reviews and more!

• More exciting member benefits, plus access to contests, incentives and special offers all year long. "

Guest BrokenWings

Could someone post the article, I don't much feel like signing up to read it. ;)

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Since you seem to be a cool guy, I won't make the complaint BROCK LESNAR IS NOT IN WWE AND THIS SHOULD BE IN GENERAL.

Eh, thats what he gets for driving a mini-van. Damn death traps.

Guest I Got Banned for Sucking

You have to sign up to view it - just copy and paste.

Professional wrestling star and aspiring professional football defensive lineman Brock Lesnar is resting at home after his motorcycle collided with a minivan Saturday evening in the Cedar-Riverside area of Minneapolis, his agent said.

Lesnar, known better by WWE devotees as "The Next Big Thing," was on his bike around 6 p.m. Saturday when it struck a minivan that pulled out in front of him, said agent John Wolf.

Doctors at Hennepin County Medical Center removed glass from Lesnar’s forehead and stitched him up, Wolf said. He was released from the hospital immediately.

Lesnar is used to getting scuffed up in the ring, but the motorcycle smash was a little scarier. "He gets hit over the head with a chair all the time," Wolf said. "But obviously this one wasn’t planned."

In a recent phone call with his agent, Lesnar said he was lucky — and sore.

Nonetheless, the crash will "not set him back one bit" as the recently retired pro wrestler pursues a football career, Wolf said. Lesnar, who has been training in Phoenix and regularly visiting his family on the weekends, will resume working out Wednesday.

Lesnar, 26, won an NCAA heavyweight wrestling championship at the University of Minnesota before joining the World Wrestling Entertainment ring.

He’s expected to have a workout for scouts representing several NFL teams in mid-May

Yeah, someone doesn't like him.

I predict nothing but bad for him in the future.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Oh....his motorcycle hit on. Still, Motorcycles = bitches of death traps.

Gets a leg injured in a boating accident, has a crash on his motorcycle--Lesnar and vehicles just don't mix, do they? I'm shocked he didn't crash the Austin ATV.

Odd I didn't have to join to see it.

You all must just be inferior link clickers.

Or maybe Brock specifically requested that the article not be accessible for those visiting from this site.

Well damn, I hope he's okay and makes a full recovery.

Gets a leg injured in a boating accident, has a crash on his motorcycle--Lesnar and vehicles just don't mix, do they? I'm shocked he didn't crash the Austin ATV.

He also got in a car wreck last May.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
Hogan should have driven by in a semi truck screaming something about "bringing the pain on his crippled ass"

that would have made the national news.

That would've been my quote, video, and still photo of the milenium.