TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Evolution

EXCLUSIVE Interview w/ Toxxic and Jet

Guest Evolution

“Boz, you are one lucky bastard. Gus comes down with a stomach virus, and you’re the only cameraman we have left.”

Ben Hardy’s voice has a scolding tone as the camera tracks Hardy entering an elevator with Boz, the newest cameraman in the SWF.

“I’m telling you, Boz, we need this exclusive interview with Toxxic for the pay-per-view! I thought we had it, but you seemed a little preoccupied focusing the camera on Jet’s breasts!”

The camera points downward as if to suggest that Boz is ashamed. “She’s taken, Boz. Besides, we’ve got plenty of ringrats around here to keep you company for a long time. Anyone who takes that many pictures of Tom Flesher is bound to get something.”

DING

The camera moves back up to Ben Hardy’s face. “Alright, off the elevator.” Boz backs off and gives Hardy room to exit, on the floor of the hotel where Toxxic’s room is located. Hardy looks down the hallway and then turns back to Boz.

“Now, we’re basically going to ask him the same questions that we did the first time, and—“

A roar of anger interrupts Ben’s sentence as his face whips down the hallway to see the source. “Keep it rolling,” Ben says softly, “we’ve got something big here.” A crash is heard in the same general direction. “Sounds like someone’s throwing something.” Ben and Boz carefully walk towards the epicenter of the angry scream, as a door is whipped open and John Duran stomps out through the doorway. John immediately takes a right turn, going straight past Boz and Hardy.

“I DON’T NEED THAT SHIT!” Duran spits out viciously as he passes the camera, Boz following his footsteps with the camera, but not daring to follow behind the Unnamed leader. Duran steps up to the elevator, pressing the button to go down. When the elevator doesn’t respond quickly enough for the Notorious One, he rears back his hand and frustratingly punches at the steel door. Finally, he turns to his left and bursts through another door, this one leading to the stairway.

“Come on, Boz, let’s go check out his room.” Ben Hardy ushers Boz along the way to Duran’s room as many of the wrestlers peek out their hotel room, knowing that they’ve heard Duran’s voice and expecting the SWF World Champion Charlie Matthews to be nearby. Toxxic steps out of the doorway across from Duran in boxer shorts, Jet hiding behind the Straight-Edge Sensation’s shoulder.

Hardy makes a left into John’s room, and quickly comes to a stop as Boz whips his camera around. On the floor, in a heap of torn brown paper is a battered tape, shattered likely from hitting the wall of Duran’s hotel room. Ben crouches down on both legs, picking up a piece of the shredded paper and investigating it carefully, before turning to the camera again.

“Hey, Boz.” The camera refocuses on Ben Hardy, holding the slip of brown paper in the air.

“Who’s Roxanne Howe?”

All I can say is - huh?

Who IS Roxanne Howe?

And thank you Duran for resisting the WWE route and putting me in boxer shorts rather than a thong. Damn WWE and their thong-wearing heels.

So... Duran watched that tape again to psyche himself up for Grappler? And got pissed off by the thing of Randy whatshisface again?

OK... I kind of get it now... I think.