Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lemmycake

Hello Good Sirs!

Guest Lemmycake
Nothing gets by Kingofthe909.

Nope. :spank:

Except the truth you foolish fellow!

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

We have 87 moderators and none of them have come to ban this guy yet? Here's a notion: close registrations. This guy is as funny as genital herpes.

Lemmy is starting to grow on me....if only Kingofthe909 wasn't so intent on killing him before he can get out of the gate.

So, Lemmy, you never answered my question: what do you like to do in your spare time? Bird watch? Rock out to your Rock Box? Crack skulls? I'm interested.

Guest Lemmycake
Lemmy is starting to grow on me....if only Kingofthe909 wasn't so intent on killing him before he can get out of the gate.

So, Lemmy, you never answered my question: what do you like to do in your spare time? Bird watch? Rock out to your Rock Box? Crack skulls? I'm interested.

I enjoy my work at the robot factory as well as my artwork!

Here is a comic of my favorite wrestler!

p490118.jpg

It's not that, it's that people like him make the site harder to load since all the new registrations.

Harder to load? Up until recently we had 3000 members and you never made a peep. We cut it down to about 1200, and then a few more sign up and suddenly the site is hard to load?

Not that either, it's that they don't seem to pick themselves out of their cheap plastic computer chair and take a break.

Guest Lemmycake

Lemmy did not mean to cause any trouble!

I want you to all enjoy my comic's and have fun posting with you!

I apologise and will leave if this is what you would like!

Kingofthe909 is retarded...that's about the only thing i learned from this thread.

Not retarted, but some people can't grasp at what I am trying to get at.

Guest Lemmycake

This whole 'someone is new here...let's try and scare him off' thing is so 1998 that Lemmy finds you fellows trying it retarded!

Guest slacklet
Lemmycake has a pretty cool ROM board:

http://s6.invisionfree.com/goldenroms/

That isnt my board.

I only have one forum, unviewable which is simply for me to store images.

Ahem...

meh. What Am I rambling about? Oh yeah, I made a board ^_^

(IMG:http://69.93.183.37/846/196/upload/p319301.gif)

If you like silly crap like that your gonna love my new board Golden Roms ^_^

But believe it or not... its not as silly as my last one. :unsure: I have some pretty insane html going on in there. The skin took like 3 people to make. I have a chat room of course, which isn't provided by freeweb and actually works <_< There are thousands of game images and animated gifs. And I'm working on adding roms, but of course you all know I'm lazzy. And you can play PACMAN! on the home page :) Now of course if that isn't reason enough to join, nothing will be. *cough*NEEDSTAFF*cough*

Oh yes I forgot if you don't join and I see you reading this post, I'll ban you ^_^ Er... no wait I can't do that... Instead if you join I'll pin any topic, and teach you how to steal the forums money ^_^ No... can't do that...

I'll do something to you that doesn't involve me abusing my power. Ah the hell with it I'm far to lazy to do something like that just click the damn link already <_<

Thank You :lol:

Guest Lemmycake
Lemmycake has a pretty cool ROM board:

That isnt my board.

I only have one forum, unviewable which is simply for me to store images.

Ahem...

meh. What Am I rambling about? Oh yeah, I made a board ^_^

(IMG:http://69.93.183.37/846/196/upload/p319301.gif)

If you like silly crap like that your gonna love my new board Golden Roms ^_^

But believe it or not... its not as silly as my last one. :unsure: I have some pretty insane html going on in there. The skin took like 3 people to make. I have a chat room of course, which isn't provided by freeweb and actually works <_< There are thousands of game images and animated gifs. And I'm working on adding roms, but of course you all know I'm lazzy. And you can play PACMAN! on the home page :) Now of course if that isn't reason enough to join, nothing will be. *cough*NEEDSTAFF*cough*

Oh yes I forgot if you don't join and I see you reading this post, I'll ban you ^_^ Er... no wait I can't do that... Instead if you join I'll pin any topic, and teach you how to steal the forums money ^_^ No... can't do that...

I'll do something to you that doesn't involve me abusing my power. Ah the hell with it I'm far to lazy to do something like that just click the damn link already <_<

Thank You :lol:

YES

That IP address is used for the images uploaded to ALL 50,000 Invisionfree forums. It is not my IP and is not just for my forum.

Otherwise, explain how there are 50,000 other forums with the same IP for its image uploads!

Guest Lemmycake
slacket, get a fucking life, will you.

Lemmy, you're genius, the seniority here loves you.

You're not going anywhere.

p490495.gif

Guest Lemmycake
You need to use the PM button instead of wasting space on this.

You were one of the main accomplices in trying to find out some sort of sirt on me!

A man of my stature does not usually curse, however in this instance he says ''Oh Dear!''