TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Gert T

Halloween Havoc 93 Intro

I know late 92 and into 1993 was when WCW went skit and video crazy, but I am surprised I have never heard of this.

It starts with four kids coming up to a scary house, Tony answers the door and invites them in for cookies. They don't bite on his attempts at scaring including "Spin the Wheel, Make the Deal", when not impressed, Tony turns into a monster.

Even scarier our opener:

Shockmaster/Ice Train/Charlie Norris v. Harlem Heat/Dave Sullivan

It starts with four kids coming up to a scary house, Tony answers the door and invites them in for cookies. They don't bite on his attempts at scaring including "Spin the Wheel, Make the Deal", when not impressed, Tony turns into a monster.

I remember it well. For Tony's sake, I sure hope the cookies weren't laced with date rape drugs.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
Even scarier our opener:

Shockmaster/Ice Train/Charlie Norris v. Harlem Heat/Dave Sullivan

Back when Harlem Heat were slaves and Sullivan was the EQUALIZER~! Sorry, had to shout it.

It starts with four kids coming up to a scary house, Tony answers the door and invites them in for cookies.

Insert Rob Feinstein joke here.

Did you HAVE to go there?

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
It starts with four kids coming up to a scary house, Tony answers the door and invites them in for cookies.

Agreed. Even I stopped because the jokes were fucking old already. But I'll pull them out when a heated TNA fanboys vs. RoH fanboys argument starts.

Agreed. Even I stopped because the jokes were fucking old already. But I'll pull them out when a heated TNA fanboys vs. RoH fanboys argument starts.

haha sorry about that, first thing that came to my mind since I have that video and just watched the intro along with being a smartass :D

By the way,love the sig Swigg

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Lucky Bastard..I heard the Cactus/Vader match was like ****+. Me need to start trading for NWA/WCW shit...:angry:

Yeah I mentioned this a while back. Just strange to say the least. The best part of that whole thing was when Schivanne goes "You want some (Devious looks on his face) cookies" because he looked like such a pedophile. I actually can't believe WCW got away with that.

Thanks.