TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
reign

The OAO Thund..err...SmackDown! Thread

Hey let's see if anybody shows up tonight to discuss your favorite show and mine...SmackDown! Can Kurt Angle make a return as GM of SmackDown! or will we see someone new take the reigns? Who will be the first to step up to new WWE Tag Chamions Charlie Haas and Rico? And stay tuned for what will surely be a classic match-up as RENE DUPREE!! takes on the excellence of execution Torrie f'n Wilson!!!! Be there!!!

P.S.

Please let this show not suck.....please

Damn Angle's getting around pretty good for a guy with "internal injuries" and a "broken leg".....he's NO SELLING the Big Show!!!!!!Bastard!!!!!!!

Ok, which one of us farted?

Vince....... right after that G'Damnned Lottery thing that f'd SD! right into the toilet...now look at us.......is TNA on tonight?

"And then there's Torrie Wilson".....what the fuck....thank God they're actually doing something to help this once-great show climb out of the gutter....

I'm begining to think that Torrrie Wilson is one of the greatest actresses ever.

No one could be THAT bad at acting, so she must just be acting that she actually is that bad.

This has gone on for about twenty minutes too long. Someone abort this right now, please.

Who is Angle's bodyguard?

Angle keeps calling him Luther and I think he is Horshu.

Who 's the guy man-handleing Torrie? He's the most believable one in this f'd up skit. This better end up with Kidman coming out to help Torrie and getting a mega-push although Cena is a pre-determined run in to get Torrie the win....hence the no DQ stip.

Guest JMA

Inter-gender matches always involve a lack of common sense.

Think about it, why wouldn't the guy just tear off the flimsy top of the female; this would cause her to cover herself with her hands and leave herself completely defenseless. A stiff clothesline later and the female is out-cold.

Of course, that might piss off the censors...

This has gone on for about twenty minutes too long. Someone abort this right now, please.

So....who is Horshu....should I know him?

He used to wrestle on WCW Saturday Night, etc... and has been in various other indie feds since then, UPW, etc...

He was a WCW JTTS for a few years. And when I mean JTTS, I mean anyone under an actual contract. He scored a few wins during that time, but they were all mostly jobbers.

If he didn't have a fucking Horshu shaved into a head, along with making horshu motions with his arms, no one would remember him.

He was a WCW JTTS for a few years. And when I mean JTTS, I mean anyone under an actual contract. He scored a few wins during that time, but they were all mostly jobbers.

If he didn't have a fucking Horshu shaved into a head, along with making horshu motions with his arms, no one would remember him.

Your wrestling memory is unmatched my friend...I don't know how anyone could remember main events from WCW Saturday Night let alone the jobbers.......