TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EdwardKnoxII

Big Name Rappers To Appear At WWE Pay-Per View?

Guest duck420
Stop being RACIST~!

That is obviously how black people talk and for you all to mock him for his vernacular is not only incongruous, but contumelious as well.  You all should be ashamed.

im not black im chinese. i wasnt calling anyone racist. i think most people are racist unconsciously its TOO EASY. i was just saying in general people hate rap because its black people doing it. this guy i work with tried to tell me rap is secret code for black gang bangers. ;) the truth is we all have the right to listen to whatever we want to even if its some guy banging his schlong on pots and pans. now back to the wwe and rap on a ppv. i think this could get good heat because alot of rap fans like wrestling. method man is a known HUGE fan of wrestling. he talks about it in alot of his rhymes. i also would like to see cena become a mainstream hit with his music. he has the potential he just needs a hit song. battling washed up veterans like snoop wont give him credibility. they should bring me in. it would rock. then they could have cena powerbomb me onto a bed of lightbulbs. yeh gore and violence

We're not saying we can't understand this guy because of his skin colour. It's his poor grammar, lack of punctuation and a complete lack of any sentence structure which make his ramblings nearly impossible to comprehend.

Guest Anglesault
Stop being RACIST~!

That is obviously how black people talk and for you all to mock him for his vernacular is not only incongruous, but contumelious as well.  You all should be ashamed.

im not black im chinese. i wasnt calling anyone racist. i think most people are racist unconsciously its TOO EASY. i was just saying in general people hate rap because its black people doing it.

And the people who hate Eminem for ruining Dream On?

That's the only sentence in your reply that I understood.

Edited by Anglesault

Guest Choken One

or any thread with the word "HIP".

Or "cool" or "Post 1977"

Guest duck420
Can I be RACIST!~ and still drool over the bootylicious Ripper sig pics?

no thats just southern

If someone insults artist in this thing that will basically insult everything about me.

Black - Check.

Hip-Hop fan - Check.

Southerner - Check.

Intelligent human being - Check.

Guest Anglesault
Anglesault should be auto-banned from any thread which contains the word "rap" at any point in it.

I said that rappers insure that I won't order the show, duck420 makes no sense and (white) Eminem destroyed Dream On. Not quite a tirade.

Guest Anglesault
or any thread with the word "HIP".

Or "cool" or "Post 1977"

So I'm not groovy?

Edited by Anglesault

Damn, I missed all of this. Whats a rap thread without me?

Black: Check

Hip Hop fan: read sig

Smart ass- well its better than being a dumbass

Educated- Check

Guest Anglesault

I think the "black" aspect of rap fans is overstated.

I have plenty of white friends that get their CD player shut off as soon as I find it.

Race has absolutely *nothing* to do with this discussion. Someone just brought it up, and that, coupled with the fact he can't speak english properly or contribute meaningfully to any discussion, makes me feel he should be banned.

Guest nikowwf

im not black im puerto rican! and i think John Cena is great!! can i still play in the rap discussion?

yo yo yo

niko :headbang:

Guest Anglesault
im not black im puerto rican! and i think John Cena is great!!

SEE?

You don't have to be black to like rap or Cena's act.

Just stupid!

Or as the youngins used to call it "trendy"