TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Red Hot Thumbtack In The Eye

If I were to suddenly die...

...none of you people would ever know. Someone would be looking through old threads one day and realize that I hadn't been around for a while. Nevermortal would post a picture of a newly colourful Cockstrider and ask "Where's Thumbtack?", and cynicalhatemongerfromhell would say "That asshole doesn't answer his pm's anymore" and CWM would say "Red Hot thumvbtak In Teh Eye hsn't posted in forev" and Bring Back Charlie Ward would say something really retarded, to which AoO would reply "Shut up, Gaytime" before proclaiming "I never got the chance to tell him that I really love Black Metal the most". Popick would come in and say something reasonably unrelated, prompting another poster to post a pic of him ballroom dancing.

Point is, in the event of my mysterious and untimely death, I've hired an elite group of international assassins to brutally wipe out every poster who has ever posted on this forum and burn the server to the ground.

If I go, everyone goes.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

I wouldn't say something retarded, considering you magically started to hate my guts. I probably wouldn't post at all (hears faded cheering)

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

How did you get that .gif in your sig to loop without any recognizable features?

I demand that Thumbtack be buried in full battle gear... i.e., loincloth and sword

How did you get that .gif in your sig to loop without any recognizable features?

If you look close enough, you can tell where the break is.

It still loops pretty well though

I'd probably poke you with my pokin stick.

I always poke dead people with my pokin stick. Except this one time this guy was just sleep and said "Stop PokiNG me with THAT stick." After about 10 minutes I figured he wasn't dead.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
Red Hot thumvbtak In Teh Eye hsn't posted in forev

That is the worst typing job I have ever witnessed in my life. Its almost like an entirely different language. Kudos to that dumbass CWM.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
you're an idiot.

Bring Back Banky

Who is the idiot...?