TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest I Got Banned for Sucking

The Official Judgment Day 2004 Thread

Guest PowerPB13
Is Jackie really the first womens CW champion? I have a feeling she isnt

She's not; Madusa had it and I think Daffney had it too.

If you're going to get technical about it, she's the first woman to hold the *WWE* Cruiserweight Title.

-Patrick

Guest TigerDriver91

Oh boy. Sounds like we have the ingredients for a truly classic PPV :lol:

Who else thinks Chavo Classic should come out of retirement and move to Tijuana? Rey Misterio Sr. vs. Chavo Classic! I'd definately buy the tape.

Guest Jim Ross

If you're going to get technical about it, she's the first woman to hold the *WWE* Cruiserweight Title.

-Patrick

Thats all i needed to know my friend.

Is there something wrong with me for enjoying the old school manager interference in that match?

-Patrick

Thats all i needed to know my friend.

Is there something wrong with me for enjoying the old school manager interference in that match?

Well, in this particular match, nah. It was doomed from the beginning, might as well have CC interfere.

How long did the match go, by the way?

Yes... a glorified squash. I'm actually really happy for that... that's really pathetic.

Meltzer:

"Jacqueline vs. Chavo with Chavo having an arm tied behind his back for the cruiserweight title is next. Chavo Classic untied Chavo's hand and distracted the ref while Chavo used both arms. Finish was a Gori bomb and pin by Chavo. This show is now officially in the toilet."

Not that this is a surprise, Dave! :)

Guest Jim Ross
Yes... a glorified squash. I'm actually really happy for that... that's really pathetic.

I wasnt expecting anything less to be honest with you.

Was you expecting a back and forth match with lots of near falls?

Classic un-tied Juniors arm. Gory Bomb. The real cruiserweight gets his title back

What a shocking, creative, never before seen finish!! I wish I thought of it in my SD recap.

I'm sorry to be mean, but if you wasted $30 on this crap, you should hurt yourself. I've been following the live coverage, and this stuff would'nt make a good SMACKDOWN, never mind a PPV in the home of the next Wrestlemania.

They probably will finish the whole thing before the usual 10:45 ending time unless they pack in a bunch of filler.

No, I expected a squash. It's just pathetic they booked one for a PPV.

We only have three matches left? Don't we have, like, over an hour left?

Classic un-tied Juniors arm. Gory Bomb. The real cruiserweight gets his title back

What a shocking, creative, never before seen finish!! I wish I thought of it in my SD recap.

I'm sorry to be mean, but if you wasted $30 on this crap, you should hurt yourself. I've been following the live coverage, and this stuff would'nt make a good SMACKDOWN, never mind a PPV in the home of the next Wrestlemania.

They probably will finish the whole thing before the usual 10:45 ending time unless they pack in a bunch of filler.

I didn't, I'm watchin it on TV for free... and I'm drunk!

"On the orders of Mr. Angle, this WWE title match is now a sixty-minute IRONMAN MATCH!!!!"

Guest Jim Ross

No, I expected a squash. It's just pathetic they booked one for a PPV.

hour and a half approx I believe

Bradshaw said he was going 30 mins in his column..

Takers Entrance will take another 20 mins..

Yeah.. it should balance out OK

Guest Black Lightning
85 minutes left, 3 matches.

Looks like this show's going to end 15 minutes early, at least.

Well, they could always throw in a random match, a la Rhyno/Holly from No Way Out.

......maybe not.

Well, they could always throw in a random match, a la Rhyno/Holly from No Way Out.

......maybe not.

I think they're using the whole roster for the matches tonight.

"Cruiserweights", you say? Isn't that another term for "Velocity jobbers?"

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

"On the orders of Mr. Angle, this WWE title match is now a sixty-minute IRONMAN MATCH!!!!"

Ew...if that was really going to happen, I'd let someone shoot me in the face a minute later.

So far Judgment Day sounds like something out of 1995. I hope WWE keeps trying to pretend this show is a success. I need a few laughs.

Guest The Minor Threat

......maybe not.

:o :o :o

Where the FUCK have you been BL?

:(

Also.. any word on the front row seat that was still available as of yesterday? I really hope it's not in the view of the camera. That would suck.

How many times now has Cole told us that the arena is sold out or how many people are there?

It's really sad.

What else is he suppossed to talk about? The exciting matches? The hot crowd? The... uh... Dupree's wang?

(Yes, I did steal that from Dean... but, there really isn't anything else on this PPV for Cole to talk about...)

Guest Jim Ross
Chavo wins Cruiserweight Title #4.

Anyone think we'd ever say that back when Chavo was getting jobbed from everyone from Ron Reese to Goldberg back in '98?

And who would have thought that when Los Gurerros were putting on great tag matches.. Chavo would job to Jackie in a future CW title match

Oh and you wait Tekcop.. When taker arrives, cole wont shut up abuot how privileged we are to see him.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
How many times now has Cole told us that the arena is sold out or how many people are there?

It's really sad.

What else is he suppossed to talk about? The exciting matches? The hot crowd? The... uh... Dupree's wang?

(Yes, I did steal that from Dean... but, there really isn't anything else on this PPV for Cole to talk about...)

He could always keep saying Judgment Day is drawing in more fans than a Lakers game...