TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ace309

UP YOURS, KRABAPPEL~!

I took my last two exams as an undergrad today. I'm certain that I didn't fail either one, and even if I failed one, I'm a double major and there was one in each field - so I'd still have one degree coming. As it stands I'll be getting a BA in Philosophy and Political Science with a concentration in American Politics & Public Affairs.

But still, I am completely done with my undergraduate work. All I have to do now is put on the silly robe and walk across the stage, then wait six to eight weeks for the sheet of paper.

Now, I look forward to several months of being elbowed to get a job before flying to New York City and allowing total strangers to whack me with books about law for three years.

Eh, it's a living.

Congratulations.

Get me a job while you're at it.

You'll be my partner when I start my political consulting firm, "Flesher, Tool & Co."

*Tosses a bottle of SN Pale Ale in Flesher's direction*

Damn, that puts my recent accomplishment to shame. I'm finally out of JuCo and on my way to a state university with two AAs in tow.

And it took how long to get to this point? ...4 years. Damn the process of working full-time to pay off my own education.

Everyone wish me luck that I can get out of CSU, Sacramento in two years...because I CAN'T AFFORD ANYTHING BEYOND THAT.

Sincere congrats to you Tom. And good luck at Law School...oh, and if you thought you lacked time to do this while in undergrad...you will soon realize that once you start law school, you're days writing for this fed are over, as well as the rest of your life....

..that is, unless you're a slacker.

Da "go taamo" H