TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Michrome

PBP During Show

It's a big show??

Styles-Raven may of lured me into buying, but knowing Russo, Jarrett or some combination of eight mexican midgits running in will blow the match.

Guest Donners

PW Torch doesn't seem to have the live results, so I guess I'll have to follow it in here.

I am watching, so far Dutt pinned Red. The match was ok, but it was missing something. The crowd was really into it though.

No, Dutt was playing the crowd a little bit more than Red like usual, but no signs of heel turns so far.

Bobby Rude just pinned Jerry, Team Canada wins. Good match but with a silly ending. Cool spot almost at the end that involved everybody, just gotta see it.

Trinity just beat Desire, total suckfest like everyone expected. Am i the only one watching this?

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
Trinity just beat Desire, total suckfest like everyone expected. Am i the only one watching this?

Yup. I'm a broke son of a bitch right now.

quite possibly.

more than likely, you're the only one watching who feels like posting results. as opposed to cutting and pasting them.

although, rest assured. my stuck at work self certainly appreciates it.

Guest Donners

Desire is taking the place that Chyna would have had, right? I'm not a Chyna fan, but she probably would have been a bit better in the ring than Desire.

I know brokeness my friend, Eric VS Abyss right now.....

Im not one either but yeah Chyna would have been way better than Desire. Abyss pinned Eric thanks to Goldy. No surprise here.

I ordered it and La Parka is now in TNA. I think he's on Team Mexico now and he just got his ass kicked by Raven.

La Parka rules, I hope he is. Does anyone know what happened to Jack Evans?

Guest Donners

La Parka's been on XPlosion for quite a while, and has apparently been really enthusiastic about being on TNA, so it's good to see him get a chance.

AJ VS Raven now, I hope this is good, so far show has been ok.

Dutt/Red could have been more. A LOT more. They had the matwork of a long, epic junior heavyweight match...and then ended it right there. Seriously. Both men are flyers...AND NEITHER MAN FLEW THAT MUCH IN THE RING! I think there was a flying elbow, and that's it. THAT'S IT. What the FUCK!? *1/2.

Shane/Douglas (heh) wasn't too bad. Better than what I was expecting. Michael Shane has become quite the self-sufficient worker, and the psychology was sound. The wrong man went over, as Douglas won the match by reversing Tracy's interference and KO'ing Michael with the chain-wrapped fist. *1/2.

Team NWA/Team Canada I didn't see a lot of because I went to the store to buy coughdrops. My throat is SORE AS ALL FUCKING HELL.

Ditto Trinity/Desire. I'm glad I missed it, though, since Desire sucks, and Trinity is sloppy.

Watts/Abyss was about as I expected. Nothing special whatsoever, with Abyss carrying Watts. *1/4.

Raven/Styles up now, and tonight's show has been very throwaway with a card that could have been damn fine.

Guest Donners

It's just short of 90 days since Kanyon was released by WWE. I'd have marked out if he ran in during the ME...

Guest Donners
Dutt/Red could have been more. A LOT more. They had the matwork of a long, epic junior heavyweight match...and then ended it right there. Seriously. Both men are flyers...AND NEITHER MAN FLEW THAT MUCH IN THE RING! I think there was a flying elbow, and that's it. THAT'S IT. What the FUCK!? *1/2.

There's at least one and possibly two matches between them to go, so I guess they're saving the bigger stuff for those.

I agree with Donners, I mean it would make sense to leave the better stuff for their other matches, but then again most of what they do is not logical.

Hope you feel Better men, I liked the team match i think till now is match of the night, lets see what Raven and Styles do.... :headbang:

Well Raven lost thanks to James Storm dressed as La Parka. Damnit!

Wait i mean Chris Harris

Indeed, so Cinco De Mayo.

Tonight's show was rather disappointing. I liked Team NWA vs. Team Canada, though, except for the predictable flag shot across Jerry Lynn's back from Scott D'More (sp?) to help Team Canada win.

Here's a thought: How about having a World Title Match that didn't end after either outside interference or some other screwy finish?

I liked tonight's show though. I was pleasantly surprised by Red vs. Dutt, the X Cup preview was one hell of a spotfest, and I was into Raven-Styles up until the ref bump.

Next week's lineup is making me cringe though. Douglas vs. Shane with straps and paddles?