Guest Museite

Euro 2004

Guest CurryMan

sorry for the post again...

BUT OH MY FUCKING GOD!

ZLATAN :D

I hope we can hold this now.

Guest CurryMan

I wonder if Zlatan will be able to stay at Ajax since there are some reports that there economy is half bad. There were talk about Barcelona before the match and they can´t be less active after this game from him and that brilliant goal :)

1-1 for Italy must be disappointing. Sweden were lucky not to be dead and buried by half-time, but they were worth a point in the second half.

Wow, Italy are in trouble here. So they need to hope Sweden beat Denmark while they beat Bulgaria. Or if Sweden-Denmark is a draw, they need to beat Bulgaria by more than 2 goals to knock out Denmark.

Guest CurryMan

how the thing goes for the group ->

If Sweden and Denmark wins then Italy goes trough if they win.

If Sweden and Denmark draw 1-1 then Italy and Sweden goes trough.

If Sweden and Denmark draw 2-2 or more then Sweden and Denmark goes trough.

If every team ends up on the same points then the match against Bulgaria is excluded and the other matches only count.

I wonder if Zlatan will be able to stay at Ajax since there are some reports that there economy is half bad. There were talk about Barcelona before the match and they can´t be less active after this game from him and that brilliant goal :)

I heard talk of Juventus during the Bulgaria match, I can't really see him fitting in in Italy though as he seems to need 3 chances to score a goal even though he's a great player.

I think it's great that a country like Sweden who's clubs can't even pay £2 million for a player can draw with a team that has a £30+ Million pound Goalie,2 £20 Million Centre Backs and at least 3 forwards rated at £25 million.

Linderoth hasn't really impressed me in the tournament and I reckon you should drop the Diamond for the Denmark game.

Tomorrow I can see Czech Republic beating Holland and Latvia losing to Germany, then in the final game Germany and the Czech will play out a nice friendly 0-0 draw to put both teams through.

Germany 0 - 0 Latvia.

So depending on tonight's result, we could have another group where any of the four can go through in the last games...

Best game of the tournament by far. Great comeback from the Czechs, and Poborsky deserves major credit for being so unselfish to set up Smicer's goal.

Now let's hope Holland qualify over the freaking Germans.

Gotta love those Czechs. Thats is the best International game I've seen since Spain-Yugoslavia went to 4-3 in extra time at Euro 2000.

So the Czech go through with the group win, meaning any of Latvia, Germany and Holland can go through if results go their way.

Great to see Milan on the score sheet again. I got a bet on him to be top scorer. Here's hoping.

Still, great game tonight. The Czechs were outstanding.

Germany will probably go through ahead of Holland as the Czech's will put the reserves out in their match.

Watching Igor Stepanovs for Latvia yesterday made me realise that he'd probably have done well in a League like the Bundesliga or Serie A if you put someone with pace alongside him, saying that I can see Bolton signing him on a 1 year contract in July.

FUCKING CRAP.

My irrational love of the Spanish means I'm extremely pissed off at the moment. They were my pick for the whole Championship as well.

Congratulations to the Greeks and fair play to Portugal for fighting back after initial defeat.

Raul, Torres, Luque, Valeron and Morientes = 2 goals. Just not good enough.

COME ON ENGLAND!

I think I'd care more about the European Championships if Helder Postiga played more games for Portugal.

Guest CurryMan

I must say that I was impressed by Portugal, they haven´t showed anything so far in this tournament and today they showed some real good stuff. Ronaldo did some impressive things and I can´t understand why he hasn´t been on the field from the very begining. Figo looked sharp in this game and the early substitution for Nuno Gomes were good coaching.

If Portugal is going to continue playing like this they can go very far.

Nah, I do care really. The Czech Republic have impressed me greatly, the game against Holland was fantastic. Italy against Sweden was a damn fine match, as was France-Croatia and the next round of the tournament should produce some excellent football. Most importantly, Russia went out straight away.

Still think Postiga should play more games though....

Man, what a turn around! We didnt deserve to be losing. Rooney's value is going to end up at £100million by the end of this tourny.

PLUS France drawing with the Swiss, so if it stays the same in both games we win the group~!