TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Cerebus

Should hunger4unger be banned?

Should hunger4unger be banned?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Should hunger4unger be banned?

• Yes, he is a troll.
    • No, he isn't trolling he's just expressing his opinion.

Guest Cerebus
When I saw who was calling for it, I voted "No" without hesitation.

It'd be No anyway, but this just helped make it easier.

Hooray! I'm loved! :wub:

Guest I Got Banned for Sucking
When I saw who was calling for it, I voted "No" without hesitation.

It'd be No anyway, but this just helped make it easier.

Hooray! I'm loved! :wub:

If you have a true love for Pulp Fiction, then I also love you.

I almost voted yes, as this guy makes the all the Leftwing in the forum look like asses. Thinking about it though, I realised that though I don't agree with what he says, he does have a right to post it, even if it is abject crap.

Guest Agent of Oblivion
For someone who is supposedly English, he sure lacks a basic grasp of the language

WNA have enforced a new rule on their boards where unless you use proper English and grammar to a degree, you're gone.

I'm wondering if that will be a good thing or a bad thing for that place...

If it were my messageboard, it'd be rule number one. Typos and some sloppy English, fine. Sentence fragments, no problem.

I cannot abide when people post like Hot Ticket or Drury, though. There's been other people with no punctuation or capitalization or sentence structure, too, and none of them deserve to communicate.

Guest MikeSC
He's expressing his opinion. He's not smart but he's got that right.,

Most of the CE folder are people who just all pat each other on the back and condemn anyone who doesn't want to see everyone in the Middle East slaughtered.

MikeSC and his ilk are more deserving of a banning than him. They're blind hatred for all cultures different is far more sickening.

I don't hate all cultures. Just ones populated by people who would best serve humanity as fertilizer for our pretty gardens. Heck, I'd say the same about the Nazis if they were around.

I actually expected to have my banishment listed as an option. I figured I'd have pissed off cerebus by now.

BTW, do I ask who is part of "my ilk"? I'll guess Marney and possibly Slapnuts and Downhome. Any others?

Heck, you don't see me hating on you because you mourn the death of a crap singer and believe in a conspiracy that involves the belief that his drug-addicted and moronic wife could fool the police as to how he died. I find naivete almost cute.

They both are completely insane though.

I say a ball kicking for both and make them promise not to do it again.

You know what's ironic, Ripper?

You believe I'm this virulent racist --- yet if you ever met me in real life, you'd love my cracka-ass more than words. Heck, hating somebody for their race is just lazy. Heck, I didn't like ant7000 because he was an f'n idiot, not because he was black. And I don't even dislike you, even though you don't have a clue what you're talking about most of the time.

Hell, most people here think I'm a total prick (I seldom come here for a reason) --- yet if anybody ever met me, I'd immediately be cooler than most of the people they know. People LOVE my ass.

Alas.

-=Mike

That quite a coincidence...I've been doing squats, and people have been complimenting me on my ass, too.

Hunger4Unger hasn't done anything ban-worthy, aside from threatening to kill the president, supporting terrorist activities, and being an all-around waste. Just think...millions of sperm, and that one just had to force its way through.

Guest MikeSC
That quite a coincidence...I've been doing squats, and people have been complimenting me on my ass, too.

They're just being nice. My ass is da bomb.

Well, SOMETHING exploded back there just now, anyway.

Hunger4Unger hasn't done anything ban-worthy, aside from threatening to kill the president, supporting terrorist activities, and being an all-around waste. Just think...millions of sperm, and that one just had to force its way through.

Proof that pulling out doesn't always work.

-=Mike

Guest Agent of Oblivion

I don't like anybody that thinks I would like them. Like you're outstanding enough to be THEMikeSC. I happen to know for a fact that there's MORE people in that state named Mike. So eat that.

Guest MikeSC
I don't like anybody that thinks I would like them. Like you're outstanding enough to be THEMikeSC. I happen to know for a fact that there's MORE people in that state named Mike. So eat that.

I paid for bus tickets for them to go to Georgia (now the #1 state for Mikes in the country). Got tired of having somebody call my name and not be referring to me. In Georgia, I'd be just one of many Mikes. HERE --- I'm it.

Just admit it --- you love my cracka-ass. :)

-=Mike

...EDIT: Ah, changing my name to now make it exceptionally inaccurate to the situation at hand. Man, all that money WASTED

Guest MikeSC
This is my best name edit yet.

You power abusing bastard. :)

-=Mike

...Go ahead, name a Mike in this state and surely he will die by my hand

Guest MikeSC
Mike Jackson.

He'll be deceased before sun-up.

-=Mike

...Or moved. Or he'll change his name to "Ricky"

Guest MikeSC

You're out of control...

I feel so impotent.

Still better than feeling like CWM --- but it ain't pleasant.

-=Mike

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

You're out of control...

I feel so impotent.

Still better than feeling like CWM --- but it ain't pleasant.

-=Mike

....how clever

-=Memoirs!

Guest cobainwasmurdered

I'm feeling pretty good actually.

*shrug*

Darn me for "hating on" a person so pathetic as to want to eradicate a race because it's "Easier" than sorting the good people out from the terrorists.

I vote no, even though his stupid comment about wishing the president would get killled tends to overshadow and comments and views he makes, intelligent or otherwise.

This is a stupid poll, Cerebus, because there's alot of names you could use in lieu of unger's, including, yes, my own.

Or you own or anyone else's, for that matter.

Edited by Naibus

Guest MikeSC
I'm feeling pretty good actually.

*shrug*

Darn me for "hating on" a person so pathetic as to want to eradicate a race because it's "Easier" than sorting the good people out from the terrorists.

Ah, yes, root out the NICE people who want us dead from the BAD ones.

And you referring to anybody as pathetic is comical beyond the point of expression.

-=Mike

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Your paranioa would be much more humorous if it wasn't such a disturbing topic.

Yes. Kill the bad people. Go For It. The terrorists deserve to die. I agree. Kill all of them.

But there ARE good decent people in Iraq and other countries from the Middle East. I know. I have friends with distant family there and they aren't evil...when they visited Canada they were pretty nice actually.

I know you're smarter than I am. I know I'm going to come off for the worse here. That's fine. I know what I believe. I know you believe differently. I repsect that.

Guest MikeSC
Your paranioa would be much more humorous if it wasn't such a disturbing topic.

Yes. Kill the bad people. Go For It. The terrorists deserve to die. I agree. Kill all of them.

But there ARE good decent people in Iraq and other countries from the Middle East. I know. I have friends with distant family there and they aren't evil...when they visited Canada they were pretty nice actually.

I know you're smarter than I am. I know I'm going to come off for the worse here. That's fine. I know what I believe. I know you believe differently. I repsect that.

Fine. I say that since they are so happy aiding terrorists, that makes them as bad and worthy of our scorn and dismay. Somebody besides us is holding a gun in that country --- put a bullet in their head. Ends the problem.

But we're on the verge of dragging this towards a coherent topic rather than random CE poster bashing, so we'd best quit.

-=Mike

Guest MikeSC
MkeSC: BOARD HEEL~!

Better step up, Kotz.

And I don't get it, since I am such a bloody nice guy.

-=Mike

Guest cobainwasmurdered
Fine. I say that since they are so happy aiding terrorists, that makes them as bad and worthy of our scorn and dismay. Somebody besides us is holding a gun in that country --- put a bullet in their head. Ends the problem.

But we're on the verge of dragging this towards a coherent topic rather than random CE poster bashing, so we'd best quit.

-=Mike

Indeed...

So HungerforUnger...pretty fucking stupid eh?

Guest MikeSC
He doesn't please me like you do Marney.

I, uh, would certainly hope I couldn't.

-=Mike