TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Michrome

Who does Eddy fight after Bradshaw

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

A Better worker than Bradshaw, which would be ANYONE.

Guest Choken One

Bradshaw appears to still be in the focus of the main event promo for whatever reason...I have a feeling that they will blow it off at GAB in a gimmick match of sorts...Then It's gotta be RVD's turn.

Angle was pretty much said to be for 'Slam but personally...I'd extend the RVD program and save Angle for one of the later PPVs.

Guest Choken One

Perhaps they can give Billy Gunn another godly push?

He hasn't had one since 2001.

Guest Anglesault

Personally, If I were WWE management, I'd ask him (Angle) to hold his return off to Survivor Series so they can slowly build up the Eddie/Angle program until it comes to a head in November.

Edited by Anglesault

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
Perhaps they can give Billy Gunn another godly push?

He hasn't had one since 2001.

Maybe Hardcore Holly. He's a stupid redneck from Alabama, and they hate everything that isn't white bread.

Paul London.

Hey, if the reason for Bradshaw's push can be "I am on Fox News, therefore I hate Mexicans", I'm sure they can give something like "Paul and Eddy both have 4 letters in their first name-FEUD!" a chance.

Realistically: Booker or RVD.

No way for Rey. Who the hell is going to buy Eddy as a sympathetic babyface against a heel Mysterio? Rey would just be a pesky little non-threat.

It's going to be Angle, and I predict he wins the title, as he can then defend against Taker, Cena, RVD, and others while Eddy fights to win it back. Angle-Eddy will main event WM 21 for Smackdown!, theyve got nothing else.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Rey can be heel and act like the spanish guy from Half Baked. Maybe even paint the Puerto Rican flag on the side of his head and talk like a street thug. GOLD I SAY! GOLD~!

Personally, If I were WWE management, I'd ask him (Angle) to hold his return off to Survivor Series so they can slowly build up the Eddie/Angle program until it comes to a head in November.

If the rumors are true that Survivor Series will be in Cleveland this year, I love your idea.

Eddie is the Bret Hart in the situation vs. Reys Owen. He doesn't want to fight Rey because he's "like a brother" and Rey is pissed that Eddie hasn't offered him a shot at the title and feels slighted. He begins to get a napoleon complex and starts to bite off more than he can chew; Eddie tries to stop him from being so wreckless (Rey can get addicted to drugs too!) and Rey turns on him saying he doesn't need Eddies help. Eddie realizes the only way he can get Rey to stop is to give him the title shot and beat some sense into him - give him a reality check. Rey needs to hit Rock Bottom before he can get back on his feet and Eddie, unfortunately, has to do that... cause Eddie has been there. Rey said he has beaten Eddie before and will do it again and puts his mask up on the line because the last time they met with that stip, Rey got the better of Guerrero. The match ends and Eddie wins and Rey is dejected, he doesn't want to take his mask off, Eddie forces him to and then shoves a mirror in front of him and Rey sees the man he has become... a broken down, drugged out, face reflects the truth, and Rey learns the error of his ways.

Guest JMA
Maybe Hardcore Holly. He's a stupid redneck from Alabama, and they hate everything that isn't white bread.

No we don't. I'm from Alabama and I don't like Hardcore Holly AT ALL.

*banyo*

Rey or RVD.

It's sooooooooooo not going to be Misterio. Creative told him they don't have any ideas for him. You think they're suddenly going to push him to the main event?

This is Vince McMahon's WWE, people.

They're giving all the guys that have been around for a long time WWE Title pushes, despite being heatless mid-carders at the beginning of the push. Hardcore Holly and Bradshaw are examples.

Billy Gunn is next. And Stone Cold's not around to hold him back now! Haha!

Guest sanyo

From what I heard JBL blow-off at GAB in a first-blood match and then Kurt Angle at Summerslam in Toronto. Angle guaranteed it when he was on TSN's On The Record back a couple of weeks ago that he would be start a feud with Eddie beginning of july and a re-match from Mania at Slam. Also HHH and Edge is scheduled at SS. So there are your SS main-events

I would love for Rey to become a cocky rudo. He can form a stable with Chavo, Juventud, and Shocker (the last two are wrestlers WWE would have to sign). They would all be managed by Chavo Classic and their main goal would be to make Eddy's life a living hell.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
I would love for Rey to become a cocky rudo. He can form a stable with Chavo, Juventud, and Shocker (the last two are wrestlers WWE would have to sign). They would all be managed by Chavo Classic and their main goal would be to make Eddy's life a living hell.

Is this WWE or gang wars in California?

Guest Fook

Big Show.

The history's already there - Show beat Eddie for the US title, so we know he can win.

Eddie is the Bret Hart in the situation vs. Reys Owen. He doesn't want to fight Rey because he's "like a brother" and Rey is pissed that Eddie hasn't offered him a shot at the title and feels slighted.

That would work if Eddie's first defense on SmackDown after WrestleMania wasn't against Rey...

Guest I Got Banned for Sucking

Brian, what about The Great American Bash and Vengeance?

Judgment Day didn't lead us to believe that we'd be seeing any Eddy/Booker feud anytime soon. I honestly don't know what's in store for Booker.

Quickly jumping over to Cena/Dupree... If Dupree had become U.S. Champion, then there'd be no belt and Cena could chase the WWE Championship. Then again, that wouldn't be good after losing his previous midcard belt to Rene Dupree. So I can't see Cena (or Dupree) going after it.

Mordecai won't feud with Booker, because he didn't run in during the match. There is no immediate reason for a Mordecai/Undertaker program due that reason again.

Hey UYI, I think that, even if it wouldn't make sense after this feud with Booker, 'Taker might be going after the gold.

Guest Trivia247

Taker wouldn't go after the gold at this point, from what it appears they want to build up Taker's resurrected Deadman gimmick, so they will throw any midcarder against him to feud with for a while.

Big Show is iffy since the manner in him getting off air. If Angle is in power then Big Show won't be on Smackdown.

i'd actually like to see them push Gunn/Holly as a tag team move, maybe a retry for the titles. Basically they don't got to much better on the tag team horizon, past the Bashrams and Dudleys anything else is hastly put together tag team jokes