TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Amazing Rando

SWF Dream Tag Teams

So, I'm really bored, and with my love of the tag division I thought I'd throw this little conversation piece out there.

So...list any two SWFers (or JLers...or MLers....or whatever) that you would have loved to have seen team up (if even for just one match).

1) Wildchild & HVT (both as heels) AKA "The Fast & The Furious" - Never seen WC as a heel, but I think that if the character would have had a cocky attitude and busted out those insane stunts to piss off the crowd, a teaming with HVT would have been fun. Also, it would be the ultimate in a Power & Speed team, and i'm sure some great spots could come out of that with those two.

2) Bobby Riley & Annie Onita/Eclectic AKA "The Other Team" - just for some of the commentary I would have loved to have seen something like this...though I know Riley never actually wrote his character in the way that it is currently portrayed.

Yeah..I could only come up with two...but it's late and i'm tired.

First post in the WF folder in nearly a year. Wee.

- Annie & Tod were a team for all of one or two matches, but the chemistry was there in my view. Wish it lasted longer, but it did lead to a kickass feud.

- Tod & Frost. Damn shame the two characters didn't get to work together more often.

- Tod & WildChild as the mega-face high spots team. Tag Team No Gravity Match, anyone?

- Tod & Tom was another partnership that could've produced quality promos.

Good times...

Va'aiga and HVT for obvious reasons

Va'aiga and Wildchild - the other Haka Boy Va'a was a dready cruiserweight (Tana Umaga, Annie)

Chris Card and Tom Flesher

Chris Card and Toxxic for that nottingham connection... maybe with a heel Tryst as a third member of the stable.

Guest Suicide King
ME AND EVERYONE IN A TAG TEAM, LOLZ

Be nice Muzz, you magnificent bastard.

Guest Suicide King

We need more odd couple tag teams. There hasn't been a really good one of those since Chilly Chilly Bang Bang in my opinion.

Hmm... I think Neilsen of the Jungle and Wildchild could have been potent.

I think Janus and Sacred could have been posterchildren for insanity.

I think the people demand a horrorcore tag team of Dace Night and Crowe.

I also think that Danny Williams and Ejiro Fasaki would have been the best tag team ever. Where each man excels is where the other lacks at times, and together they could have bred super wrestlers! Though those kids would have been UGLY.