TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Amazing Rando

Farewell to the West

After Lockdown has gone off the air, Coy and Alan sit inside the Wayward Son dressing room.

“I can’t believe you are leaving, man”

“I know, Clark…but at least you got a tag title shot.”

“Yeah, but now I don’t have a partner.”

“You’ll find somebody. Look, you knew about this. I told you a few weeks ago that tonight would be the last show and we should just roll with the punches. I didn’t know Zenon was going to book this, but we went out on top and now you can go after those tag titles.”

“You know I’ll go in that ring alone for you.”

“Ditto, partner. I just haven’t felt the same since leaving the family behind. I need to go back and spend some time with them.”

“It’s cool. Wayward Pride~!”

The two men share a high-five.

“Alan, Mike and Todd can be beaten. They aren’t invincible…whether you have a partner or not.”

“I know. I’ll think of something, just make sure you sit around with your family and watch the match.”

“Oh I’ve talked to them already. The West clan will be cheering you on to victory!”

“Thanks…”

The two stand and walk out of the dressing room with their bags and pause for a moment. Coy and Alan share a simple handshake and a small hug before turning in opposite directions and walking away from each other, not knowing if it’s the last time either will see each other face to face.

…Wayward…Son…Pride…

OOC: it was hard for me to come up with a way to make this storyline change happen, but I think I gave something an end without completely ending it and always setting up a chance for a reunion down the line.