TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Red Hot Thumbtack In The Eye

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Guest Agent of Oblivion

My gun shoots missiles and cannonballs and hot lava and Supermans.

But enough about me!

Only reason why Im posting this is because I just got me a free rifle today.  Its an AK.  My friend said if he ever went to jail for me to take it.  Well I found out he went a few days ago so I went to his apartment to pick it up.  Nice rifle.

Hopefully that scumbag stays locked at the far end of the river for the remainder of his waking days.

Haven't shot it yet but Im sure someone will piss me off in the next couple days. 

Dude, no.

Seriously—please don't go through with this. If the chief of policemans sentences you to the gas chamber, you might not be able to post as much.

Raven .25

That's a good price.

High Pooint .45

What? Rip—sounds like a knockoff. You need shop a little smarter.

Mack 10 (Had to get rid of it though. Well I owned it illegally so I didn't wanna carry it around anymore).

Hopefully you stay locked at the far end of the river for the remainder of your waking days, scumbag.

*Side note* I have been shot once and been shot at a few times.  Living in the ghetto is dangerous.

EDIT: My comprehension skills conked out on me for a second there, and I ended up joking this guy off on a faulty premise.

That was low and I'm sorry.

So you have a gun from a friend who said he'd give it to you when he went to jail, as if it was inevitable.

His friend lives in the ghetto. You need to think about these things for a minute before you go running your fat mouth.

Since he still had the gun, I'm assuming he went to jail for other reasons, making you an idiot for taking it...

I don't quite follow.

The gun has street cred. It makes him thug.

Hes in there for an outstanding warrant. The rifle was kind of both of ours but it was more his. But now I got it because hes gonna be on probation so he cant have it around at his house.

Nice.

Now, what you need to do is to kill him in his own home with his own gun as soon as possible.

I've been looking for a shotgun with a pistol grip that I can keep in the car, but I'm still currently researching both prices, and the legality of a pistol-grip shotgun.

AoO, bear in mind that you'll destroy your wrist with a pistol grip shotty.

Only if you're an idiot that can't aim. You don't have to be a scientist to kill the other person before they dodge so many of your shots that you can't help slipping up and accidentally suicide yourself.

EDIT: In light of a recent joke about guns that are toilets, I feel I would be shortchanging myself if I didn't point out that I could've worked a "pistol grip potty" up in there if the comments had been ordered more to my advantage.

Oh, I know. I'm hoping to never shoot it.

What a terrible idea.

The sap on the business end of it is going to get WAY worse than a tweaked wrist, though.

You can't aim for his wrist. If you do, he or it may not die.

And if you aim for your wrist, you can't aim.

Can't hurt much worse than firing two barrels with the stock *not quite* flush with my shoulder.

That's not a gun ... that's a toilet.

Rifles:

My dad's - Winchester (Model.710 methinks) .270 w/scope

I don't care about this part at all.

EDIT: I was just thinking about maybe using the word "scope" to make a hilariously incisive observation concerning his dumbbell dad's notorious halitosis, but I still don't care about this part at all.

Mine - Lee-Enfield .303 mk-3, built in 1915 and is good as new, shot like 30 rounds in 88 years, plus 10-round magazine(I think the legal limit in canada is 3 or 4 nowadays) = FUN FOR ALL~!

My gun shoots mines and was built in the future, which makes it not an old man's gun.

I want a Desert Eagle, and then I want to shoot a rabbit with the Desert Eagle. I think it would explode, and that would be humerous

I LOL at such a foolish statement!

Maybe someone needs to teach this wiseacre the difference between birds and guns. And rabbits and people you don't know that well.

That's probably the best post ever.

And this belongs in the dating folder, and I am real pissed that it is not.

BLOW ME.

.....Oops, or is that a comment fitted for the Hardcore folder?

I'd say so, my friend—that was pretty vicious! An atomic-powered wasp's sting, that echos through to each of the cockles of my heart!

Seriously, you bozo, which I totally am right now ... you wouldn't dare take me on in a place like Hardcore Discussion. You know they renamed it that 'cause of me, right? I'm a bad man, and the ante had to be upped immensely to accomodate my extreme aura of attitude.

So ... still feeling bold enough? Then grab on tight to your carefully-manufactured little image, Dr. Hollywood, and take yourself out for a spin into a land that time forgot, save for the little dates that go up on the top of every post. But if I was your publicist, I'd advise you against this. A lot of people would rather be eternally branded a coward than an emasculated fool. But at least with the last option, you can pretend that you have a shot of coming out of this smelling like petunias.

Oh, and after everyone watches you take a thorough lashing across all your ugly parts, you won't have to fret yourself over any girl problems. I doubt she'll be wanting anything to do with you or your fakey-breaky little luau.

I am going to make fun of you so bad.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Someone is faking to get free Ice Cream sundaes at the local parlor....