TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Just call me Dan

After all HHH's alleged pulling for Edge...

Edge to me is just another Triple H waiting to happen.(sanz that backstage politics)

He is an average worker at best. His Promos are meh. He peaked when he was a heel, and hasn't been nearly as good or entertaining since, and he is overall just a bland worker.

I really could careless what they do with Edge as long as it isn't in the main event, but if he was promised something, then they should stick to the promise.

Choken that was too well booked. That right there is probably what was going to happen but will now be changed because of your psychic ability ruining the entire plans for the rest of the year.

Seriously though, do you guys not remember the opening 6 man a few weeks ago where HHH/Edge went head to head for a while and the crowd ate it up, causing them to play out thier part in the match like it was something we've all been waiting for? It was a perfect tease for their feud later down the line.

I guess I just don't see the heel turn happening. It's so lame it makes me sick. That kind of BS kills momentum, and Raw needs to stay strong.

Edge vs. Triple H will happen, were just going to have to wait for when trips is good and ready to squash him is all.

Guest Choken One

when was the last HHH squashing neways?

It's been awhile.

The Maven Heat Match?

I mean shit...even Tai-gee-ri got a good dose of offense in that one match.