TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mole

My new hair cut...

Guest JacK

I know you said you don't care what people think you look like . . . but dude . . . invest in a paper bag or something. That's less of a mohawk and more of a strip, I thought mohawk's had to like; stick up and all. That's just a wannabe mohawk. I can't believe someone who likes Angel could have such bad taste.I mean c'mon you could've copied Spike's hair and then been insta-cool.

Guest JacK

*Looks in mirror*

I see your point.

(buys new belief system - as long as it doesn't involve the word 'Minogue')

Guest JacK

Well, you see, a Ford Falcon is a car that sucks, unlike say a Holden Commodore, and like some Australian female singers.

How do you know about that anyway? Did you undertake a holy pilgramidge to Australia to visit the birthplace of Miss Minogue or something?

More like this:

0801_5mg.jpg

Perengrine represent.

EDIT: The pilgrimage has yet to come, and I know about the cars thanks to posting on several car forums, GM and Ford-oriented, where both lament how the Australians get the more powerful cars. I'd almost take a Falcon over a Mercury Marauder if I wanted a full-size four door performer.

Guest JacK

You'd almost take a Falcon over a Mecury Marauder? I'd take a Kylie CD over a Ford Falcon that's for sure.

Edit: And hell yeah your picture was better. Anything > Ford.

Edited by JacK

Guest JacK

You fool. That's not a penalty at all.

Wait . . . you think a Ford is better than Kylie?

I'm not answering that question. Way too difficult to choose between my love for Kylie and my love for the Mustang, but I figure if I pick Kylie (and since she just came on my Winamp), she could buy me a Mustang, so Kylie is indeed better than a Ford.

Guest JacK

I would like to think Kylie would have better taste than to buy a Ford . . . maybe Dannii would.

Guest JacK

I dunno I figured she'd have one of them fancy limo's that stars have. And I would've thought you'd rather be in it with her than have a Ford of your own while she's off in some Merc.

Naw man, we'd race. My '67 GT500E Performance Edition (yes, she'd finance it being sent off to be turned into an Eleanor) against her SL65 AMG. When together, we'd roll in a Maybach when we didn't feel like driving, and a Testarossa when we wanted to cruise together (but not in one of our other cars).

Guest cobainwasmurdered
Damn all you people with the same avatar -- now I have to look at actual names to figure out who's saying what...

Our goal has been accomplished.

Now we'l change our names to Kotz #1, Kotz #2, etc.

The only guys I know that listen to freestyle/dance/house music and love American Muscle cars, are guys that wear tight pants, ribbed turtleneck sweaters, and go "AYYY" like the Fonz a lot.

Kotz looks like Elvis Costello. This doesn't compute.

I'm just expecting to see Kotz on an episode of What Not To Wear, or some equally ghey fashion show where the "fashion experts" where the most hideos looking garments I've ever seen.