TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
SuperJerk

OAO Smackdown Thread for 6-10-04

Say to yourself "Its just a show, I should really just relax..."

'It's not Undertaker that has Paul Heyman by the throat ...

It's Paul Heyman who has YOU by the throat.'

June 10, 2004

Will the Undertaker agree to join forces with the Dudley Boyz and Paul Heyman? Undertaker will make that very decision this week on SmackDown! According to Heyman, the Deadman has two choices: Align himself with the men responsible for kidnapping Paul Bearer, or never see Bearer again!

General Manager Kurt Angle said he was going to call the Board of Directors and have John Cena stripped of the United States Championship. WWE.com has learned that Angle has, in fact, been in touch with the Board, and that the Board has made a decision. Has Angle succeeded in stripping Cena of the U.S. Championship? Find out this week on SmackDown!

Plus, this week's SmackDown! will mark the anxiously anticipated debut of Kenzo Suzuki. See this Japanese Superstar in action on SmackDown!

All this and much more Thursday night at 8/7 CT on UPN.

credit: wwe.com

Well, I'm actually watching the show now to kill some time before the Lakers/Pistons game tonight, and I have to say that the opening segment wasn't bad. A Cena/Booker feud could be pretty decent, and I kind of like the Undertaker storyline too. It's just the JBL/Eddie feud that's a total train wreck. Oh, and the whole undercard, I kind of forgot about that.

Dude, what are you talking about, he can spin in a circle and take a superkick from Scotty 2 Hotty. And his finisher is a LEGSWEEP!

Guest pinnacleofallthingsmanly

For somebody wh is full of rage, he sure seemed to hit like a pussy.

So I think I can call this next thing. Cena beats RVD, then he beats Dupree, then when he's tired, he loses to Booker.

I wish they could have some sort of gimmicks for Japanese wrestlers other than that they're Japanese.

Has a Japanese wrestler ever had intro music that wasn't sterotypical Oriental music?

I wish they could have some sort of gimmicks for Japanese wrestlers other than that they're Japanese.

Has a Japanese wrestler ever had intro music that way sterotypical Oriental music?

He's Japanese and out FOR REVENGE!~

I honestly can't think of any Japanese workers in WWE that didn't have stereotypical music.

Let's give it a shot...

*pulls out kazoo* Here comes Kenzo Suzuki, and he's really MAD!

Here comes Kenzo Suzuki and he's really AN-GRY!!!

Hirohito's offense made Lance Storm's chairshots look deadly.

I wonder if he'll get in deep crap for being too "airy."

Is it jus me or does D'Von look like Mr T right now?

Is it jus me or does D'Von look like Mr T right now?

Beard isn't thick enough and there's no mohawk. Give it a few weeks, the mo', some gold chains, and yeah.

You should watch Game 3 of the NBA Finals on ABC.

You should watch Game 3 of the NBA Finals on ABC.

Don't worry. I will as soon as it starts. The pregame show doesn't do much for me.

Has a Japanese wrestler ever had intro music that wasn't sterotypical Oriental music?

How could you forget... Rikishi. Having the gimmick that he's Asian would actually seem fresh considering how long he's been doing the same boring shit.

Guest JMA

Maybe they could give Funaki a rapper gimmick and announce him as being from "The Far East Side."

Guest Choken One

How could you forget... Rikishi. Having the gimmick that he's Asian would actually seem fresh considering how long he's been doing the same boring shit.

He's Samoan...

Not like That hasn't stopped Vince before.

When in doubt and you need a offensive Japanese stereotype...Call upon the local Fat Samoan.

I guess, but he's Samoan, not Japanese. I'll give WWE partial credit.