TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Spaceman Spiff

Make me a CD

That's right - burn me a CD. As many or few songs as you'd like. As many different artists as you'd like. Or all songs from 1 artist. Rap, rock, blues, death metal, punk, whatever. Doesn't matter. You make the call.

In return, I'll do a quick review on each song on the CD. I'm not a musician, or music critic, so it'd be more along the lines of "good beat" or "catchy tune" or "didn't like that at all", with maybe a bit of explanation. Maybe even PayPal you the $0.37 (or whatever) postage is if I'm feeling generous.

Of course, you're probably wondering why I don't just download shit. I'm on dial-up, so I'm not going that route.

If anyone actually wants to do this, PM me. No big deal if nobody is interested, but I'll be curious to see what happens.

Any takers?

Can I second this? Except just list the songs for me. I'm looking for some good rock songs from the 80s to now...I'm talking stuff you'd hear on any rock station. Just fire away.

Shouldn't be more than $1. A CD in a padded envelope. I've got extra cases, so it woudn't need to come in a case.

Well, I don't think there's anything of mine that you'd want. Unless you need Pearl Jam. I've got a ton of that. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you'd decline that.

1. Guns N Roses "Rocket Queen"

2. The Doors "Five To One"

3. Led Zeppelin "Achilles Last Stand"

4. Kid Rock "Abortion"

5. Candlebox "Far Behind"

6. Billy Joel "The Stranger"

7. Jim Croce "Operator"

8. Boston "Foreplay/Long Time"

9. Rolling Stones "Wild Horses"

10. Guns N Roses "Madagascar"

11. The Doors "I Will Never Be Untrue"

12. Metallica "Nothing Else Matters"

Sorry, that was just off the top of my head.