TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Exslade ZX

**SPOILERS**Smackdown! Results

Man, this sure doesn't make me wanna buy the Great American Bash.

That fucker better only cost $9.95.

**checks WWE website**

Nope, full price.

I think we should all order Vengenance just to show them how much they can make when the product is decent.

Get a wrestling buddy in the military so you guys can watch the PPV for free. That's what I'm gonna do. :P

Guest Mulatto Heat

Yet again, next week they'll have to find and do a rush-job on three or four additional PPV matches, since there's only 11 days and one Smackdown show until GAB and only three matches have been announced.

It's been said before, but it just adds to the argument that neither brand can support its own PPV every month.

Guest Trivia247

They dig up Chavo Classic and he does the right thing and gets squashed on his last match.

Guest Fook

If Heyman wanted the Undertaker under his control, why would he make a match with Taker vs the Dudleys? Heyman should force Taker to wrestle his enemies (say RVD) until Taker gets fed up and turns on him.

They already did this same angle successfully in 97 (Paul Bearer forcing Taker to side with him or he'll reveal a big secret, which ended up being Kane), so why can't they do it now?

Guest Goodear
If Heyman wanted the Undertaker under his control, why would he make a match with Taker vs the Dudleys? Heyman should force Taker to wrestle his enemies (say RVD) until Taker gets fed up and turns on him.

I think the whole Dudleys thing is to establish that the Undertaker is so under Heyman's thumb that he'll throw a match on command. But I'm with you in that it would be more effective to have Paul use The Undertaker to crush some spines for him and move to this showdown later on down the road.

Eddie wrestles a Basham again... I'm going to shoot myself in the face.

So did they turn the belt into a talking pie or what? If they didn't, then I'm not watching. If they did, I'm sold on GAB.

Bradshaw should come out to "Bombs Over Baghdad." I really have nothing else to add to this other than that entrance for Bradshaw alone would make the entire Smackdown show watchable.

Bradshaw should come out to "Bombs Over Baghdad." I really have nothing else to add to this other than that entrance for Bradshaw alone would make the entire Smackdown show watchable.

you know that music means that Bradshaw might be square-dancing, or dancing in general, down to the ring?

Bradshaw should take the 'Patriotic' gimmick to new heights by calling Eddy Guerrero a 'communist' and carrying around a framed photograph of George W. Bush

Guest Anglesault

They continue to build towards Angle/Cena.

Oh well.

At least I won't feel bad about watching baseball on Thursdays for the rest of the summer.

you know that music means that Bradshaw might be square-dancing, or dancing in general, down to the ring?

Balderdash. Just get a few of the women who didn't win the Raw Diva Search to be his Red, White, and Blue Dance Brigade and line the entranceway as he comes out.

Guest Choken One

I can't until the election season kicks it for Bradshaw and WWE to pimp the hell out of Bush.

Speaking of which, at Bad Blood there was a Bush/Chaney Election booth and nothing for the Kerry campaign.

Guest The Ultimate Fantasy

Woah... Rico/Hass are no longer tag champs and Chavo Classic is gone forever. That's my two of three reasons for my watching Smackdown...Where did Mordeci go?

Woah... Rico/Hass are no longer tag champs and Chavo Classic is gone forever. That's my two of three reasons for my watching Smackdown...Where did Mordeci go?

Mordecai got injuried and has the apparently the same injury HHH has, while Mordecai was training.

Yes, that's another reason gone from watching Smackdown.

Guest Anglesault
No Mordecai = people not watching?  That's just...wow...

Um... Well...

...ok, dammit I admit I was also watching for him. You happy? I ADMIT MY TERRIBLE SECRET!

::Takes out pistol with silencer and nips this "problem" in the bud.::

Mordecai got injuried and has the apparently the same injury HHH has, while Mordecai was training.

Yes, that's another reason gone from watching Smackdown.

But..but..does this mean we all owe Gearhead an apology?

see this thread

Actually, I was stating that's why there was no Mordecai sightings. gearhead was actually right. Unless he shows up next week.

So yes, I just blatantly am assuming shit. But I mean, Mordecai would have to be there if he wasn't injuried.

Im loving the WWE-spin on the Bradshaw getting fired deal.

They edited all the news footage they used for all their teasers to stop short of saying that he was fired for the incident in Germany. They are basically trying to pass off his firing as a result of the stuff he's said during his feud with Eddy and the fact that he's a wrestler. I haven't seen Bradshaws "explanation" yet but Im sure it will go along those same lines.

Other stuff:

The Glass Crypt will supposedly be made of 3 inch thick glass, but I still think if they actually go through with filling it with concrete that it would shatter. A regular casket was filled with Cement and I feel sorry for whoever has to move it and clean up the overflow.

Funaki as John Cena = Silver...not as funny as you might think, but still funny because..well its Funaki dressed as Cena.

Kenzo has another blah match.

Bradshaw will be on Howard Stern tomorrow morning...so I guess thats Friday morning.

Bradshaw "in his own words"...talks about Reagan dying and the media only focusing on him. He won't beg for anything, he'll fight back..He wont back up from anybody..if you don't like it you cna go to hell..Hes an American..rants on about some other stuff thats anti-US Media..calling JBL anything other than a Great American is like calling Mother Theresa a Prostitute. Says that CNBC finally realized he was a wrestler..Everyone loves free speech until someone use it..insults the crowd some..cuts to the match at GAB...blood will flow like a river in the match..

If he has to destroy himself to destroy Eddy then thats what he'll do..

Chavo Sr. busted out a surprisingly good moonsault in his match, but everything else in the very short match was all Rey.

Luther Rains squashes Funaki..flat...yippee.

Afformentioned Moredcai piece which I started a seperate thread for because its pretty big news in and of itself..

Tag Match gets two segments..first part was ok, second is highlighted by Cena/RVD (partners) fighting and then the lights go out, back on and Takers already in the ring to Chokeslam RVD and Tombstone Cena and oddly enough the crowd didn't seem to know what to do..

Show is over.