TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Angle-plex

Bradshaw on Stern Tomorrow

Just finished listening to Howard Stern this morning, and he announced that tomorrow "Bradshaw from the WWE" will be on the show. I'm guessing he'll be talking about the incident in Germany since I can't think of any other reason they would pick him to be on the show.

I hope they ask Bradshaw about that and I hope Bradshaw goes off on a huge tirade about everything and nothing which gets him fired. If thats the case, Howard Stern would be my new hero. :D

Guest Choken One

u know for a guy who hates wrestling so much...he sure interviews them alot.

I'm guessing he'll be talking about the incident in Germany since I can't think of any other reason they would pick him to be on the show.

More like nothing but promoting the Diva search and ask if any of them are lesbians. Or throw cupcakes at High Pitch Eric's ass.

Guest netslob
I hope they ask Bradshaw about that and I hope Bradshaw goes off on a huge tirade about everything and nothing which gets him fired. If thats the case, Howard Stern would be my new hero. :D

not likely...Stern himself has gone off on anti-German tirades. that and the fact he's a complete asshole.

Howard sees Bradshaw's NBC firing as another post-Janet Jackson censorship overreaction, so the interview will be pretty much in line with all that political stuff he's currently involved in. Would be interesting to hear Bradshaw's current stance on Bush.

u know for a guy who hates wrestling so much...he sure interviews them alot.

He knows that both shows attract the same demos so that working relationship has always been quite healthy. Even when they goof on things like the gay wedding and Goldust's torrettes; you know, stuff that all of us here do anyway.

Guest JMA
Isn't Bradshaw pro-Bush?

Yes. That fact alone should make this show very interesting.

Guest whitemilesdavis
not likely...Stern himself has gone off on anti-German tirades

You know, Stern is a Jew....just saying.

Guest Trivia247

Bah Gawd Bradshaw is going into a trap...someone save him AHHHHH

Guest whitemilesdavis

Please do. Call him a homo, and bring up the shower stuff. Howard will let you on with stuff like that.

Guest Trivia247

And we have a caller for Bradshaw...

Bradshaw: Speak up son...

Caller: Hi im a 12 year old gay overweight wrestling fan....... I just wanna say your SUPER Bradshaw..

Bradshaw: Why uhhh thanks little uhh buddy?

Caller: Im gonna tell all my Internet friends I got to talk to my Masturbatory idol Bradshaw!!!! Im just like you John Im A.P.A Always Pounding Ass

(The Stern people chuckle)

Bradshaw... UhhhhH thats not very appropiate.... but if you want you can buy my book...

Caller: Sure I'll buy your book.... When you stop Sucking at wrestling you no account lousy midcard worker. This is a Message from the IWC You are a crappy wrestler. Oh and By the way...Sig Hai! CLICK!

Bradshaw: Thats it you little SH** Im gonna find you and kick your a** And then Im gonna shove my foot up your.. A**!!! And f&cking walk around with you like a boot you piece of F*cking Sh&& Fa&&&&&!!!!

Stern: Hey John we are on the air..

Knock Knock Knock

FCC REP: Mr. Stern you are in violation of the public decenecy laws. We are taking you off the air.

Stern: Ah Shit.

Bradshaw goes into a rampage tearing up the studio, giving everyone clotheslines from no news organizational HELL!

Not sure what time he'll be on, but whenever a WWE Superstar is on, like the Rock or Steve Austin, they are usually on around 8:00-9:00.

Guest netslob

no, a half-Jew...something he always feels the need to add in.

Trivia I'd give you mad props if that happen, I really don't care for Stern's show so that'd be great anyways I read he'll be on at 7:30 in the morning. I might have to give Stern ratings to hear this.....damn