TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest cobainwasmurdered

The One&Only TSM History Question Thread

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Alright. I've noticed that since we've re-opened registrations there's always lots of people asking about things that have happened in the past, wether it be about Eagan, The Brain, or Dames's takeover.

Also, I seem to be one of the people who often get asked these questions, mostly because I've been here so long. So I figured that starting an Offical thread for all these questions would be a good idea.

I can't answer every question but what I can't guys like Loss and Sass can. Wether you want to share memories or learn go ahead and put it in here.

Guest Vitamin X

I know Eagan and Johnson were widely disliked... What was the exact case made for their banning and why was Eagan so widely hated, since I never saw him do anything other than post wrestling theme mp3's in the wwe forum?

Guest cobainwasmurdered
I know Eagan and Johnson were widely disliked... What was the exact case made for their banning and why was Eagan so widely hated, since I never saw him do anything other than post wrestling theme mp3's in the wwe forum?

First Johnson since I'm stepping out in a second.

Downhome was once the owner of a messageboard called ddtwrestling. It was the worst board ever. full of awful trolls etc.

Myslef, Angle-plex, Treble Charged and a few others "invaded" the board after Downhome gave up on it. Eventually the DDT posters "invaded" TSM and the worst of the those was the Brain.

Brain was banned for posting racist pictures originally. He would come back at least a dozen times. His usual method was to establish an identity, gain a modicrum of respectability and then tweak out.

Eventually he stopped showing up and a poster by the name of "Johnson1620" became the pre-eminent troll at TSM. Going into what all he did would take a long time but essentially he flamed people outside of HD and that was what he was banned for. In actuality he was always on the "Shit List" due to being a horrible poster who took away from TSM.

After Johnson was banned he showed up again, this time claiming he was in fact The Brain. This was confirmed by some posters that used to post at DDTwrestling.

So really Johnson was a PBP.

I'll do Eagan when I get back unless someone beats me to it.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

I'm not as huge an expert on Eagan's origins as others since he really got started while I was off Running the original UGS.

There was a poster named Prince Paul who spazed out one day and got banned. Everytime a new poster showed up, Eagan would accuse them of being Paul and follow them around flaming them. However Eagan's a kid and can't flame anyone. He quickly gained a bad reputation and commonly resorted to using pictures to retaliate (see the resemblences with IB?).

He got banned of course and he's made numerous come backs, the last major one being "Krazy Karter".

I doubt he'll be back, as Dames now has his Mommy and Daddy's phone number...

Why is the Food folder gone? There's an awesome new taco at Taco Bell I need to talk about!  :(  :cheers:  :(

No one used it so Dames got rid of it to save on bandwidth.

EDIT: It actually got merged with General Chat, but everyone forgets that.

Guest FrigidSoul

How many people here threatened to kill Damaramu? So far I now know of this Ghast person and of course Sakura.

Guest Anglesault

Ghast threatened to kill Damaramu because he thought he was a troll. He later threatened to kill me when I wouldn't stop making fun of him for threatening to kill Damaramu

Guest cobainwasmurdered

It was just during one of the times when there were no mods around and a barrage of trolls were going nuts. GHAST was just a normal poster (an annoying one) but then he accused MD of being the troll because one of the trolls used a simalier name, either on the board or on AIM (my memory is hazy there).

Ghast told MD to die. He got banned.

Guest cobainwasmurdered
And I was a part of that DDT invasion, which is notable because the Brain kept mistaking me for Bob Barron (or "Baron Bob," which is the name he kept using).

This is true.

But originally I went over to DDT and annoyed the fuck out of them. Of course I needed the most annoying useless fucker in the world to help...so I got Agnes.

At the time Tim and I actually talked on AIM alot and I showed him what was happening and he joined in. Tim and I where the main contributers to DDT eventually collapsing.

Inc did help as did Barron, and a few others. I remember Jingus going over there to get them to stop coming after TSM.

DJ Jeff used to post there, and he was the one that ratted you guys out, right?

I swear, I don't think ANYONE liked that guy.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Indeed. And let's not forget his stalking of Alice In Chains Chick.

What's really funny is that they hated him at DDT even more than we hated him.

Guest Anglesault
It was just during one of the times when there were no mods around and a barrage of trolls were going nuts. GHAST was just a normal poster (an annoying one) but then he accused MD of being the troll because one of the trolls used a simalier name, either on the board or on AIM (my memory is hazy there).

He lasted a little while longer after that. And then I think he ran to WDI.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Yes. He was there when we "invaded" and ratted on us and attempted to flame me before I put him in his place.

He no longer posts anywhere that I know of.

I liked him.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

I liked him more after he was gone.

1,000,000 reasons DJ Jeff SUcks still needs to be put in the Classic Folder...

Guest Anglesault

Yes. He was there when we "invaded" and ratted on us and attempted to flame me before I put him in his place.

He no longer posts anywhere that I know of.

IIRC, he tried to convince people at WDI that I made all my "friends" call me "King Sault"

(This was right at the beginning of the OAOAST, when I "won" the first KotOAOAST)

Question: Even though I was here for it, who was the first one to start using INTENSE~ in 2002? Or was more of a board thing to begin with?

Guest cobainwasmurdered

INTENSE was more of a board thing that anything else. The HHHaters (BPS, Anglesault, a couple others" all had HHH mocking Sigs and the like and delighted in punning on HHH.

I'd say Anglesault was the one who popularized it but I could be wrong.

La Parka:

La Parka was hugely over with the IWC (d'uh) so someone (I don't recall who though I almost want to say EIW EandC or Sh0ckmaster) randomly put his name into a poll and it grew from there as far as I know.

The other popular option being "Ban Agnes" which was started by me.

Guest Anglesault
INTENSE was more of a board thing that anything else. The HHHaters (BPS, Anglesault, a couple others" all had HHH mocking Sigs and the like and delighted in punning on HHH.

I'd say Anglesault was the one who popularized it but I could be wrong.

I think it may be one of those things where HHH was literally plodding around the ring, destroying a match with his slow, boring antics (because he was so heavy he could barely move) and JR excused it as HHH and is INTENSE~! wrestling (Like methodical) and everyone caught on to it around the same time.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Yeah, JR was HEAVILY playing up Hunter's intensity.

I was going through some of the old threads the other day and every fucking post was full of INTENSE. It was insane.

Yeah, JR was HEAVILY playing up Hunter's intensity.

I was going through some of the old threads the other day and every fucking post was full of INTENSE. It was insane.

No, it was INTENSE~!

La Parka was hugely over with the IWC (d'uh) so someone (I don't recall who though I almost want to say EIW EandC or Sh0ckmaster) randomly put his name into a poll and it grew from there as far as I know.

Wasn't that something that went all the way back to Rantsylvania? I could swear that it was a running joke started by Sean Shannon as a choice for the polls on that site.