TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest cobainwasmurdered

The One&Only TSM History Question Thread

Guest Vitamin X
Alina snapped because someone called "boring" when she started a Q&A thread for herself.

But she went *more* nuts when someone spelled her name wrong.

Don't remember the Q&A thread particularly, but I DO remember the going nuts because someone spelt her name wrong.

Man was that fuckin hilarious.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

She deleted them all because of the ALine thing. So Rant fired her.

She then resigned from writing at TSM. She's since came back a bunch of times, most recently only a month or two ago.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

I can't remember the name but it was someone unimportant. she posted in the EWR thread and revealed herself stupidly and got banned.

Then the Mod election and the founding of the OAOAST.

NHB's founding.

Between these two eras was TSM's strongest time.

Must have been at the peak of my title reign.

the peak of TSM was somewhere in the middle of the 12,000-page "does god exist" thread. JotW made a very intelligently written argument about the pro- and anti-God positions being from different axiomatic systems, thus making it impossible for each to prove each other wrong. because each system operates by different bases, and without a common basis, you have no standard between the two for right or wrong. i wrote an intelligently written rebuttal that JotW's argument itself assumes an independent standard of right and wrong, thus defeating the argument.

the moment only lasted two posts, but they were smart and civil and philosophical and beautiful.

TSM's peak was either that, or the reign of whiskers.

Guest The Last Free Voice

oh. this account was actually a gimmick account. for all of two posts. Remember that when I become known as the premire TNA recapper on the net. You can say you knew me when I was making up bullshit TNA news items on the board.

Whiskers was a gimmick account. Presumably a cat, he'd post cutesy pictures of himself and other cats.

It's one of Inc's greatest shames.

Yet my most popular creation, overshadowing the infinitely superior Schwimmer gimmick (not to be confused with my present screenname) that predates Whiskers by a couple of months.

Whiskers was a gimmick account. Presumably a cat, he'd post cutesy pictures of himself and other cats.

It's one of Inc's greatest shames.

Yet my most popular creation, overshadowing the infinitely superior Schwimmer gimmick (not to be confused with my present screenname) that predates Whiskers by a couple of months.

Are you talking about me?