TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Fuzzy Dunlop

Somebody has pictures of Marney....

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
So don't think you are all God's gift to women because if that was true I highly doubt you all would have the post counts you do.

You have over 3,000 posts.

Shut the hell up.

K.

She seems to have touched a nerve...

I just want to be one of the beautiful people.

K.

Blame mommy and daddy

Guest Fire and Knives
So don't think you are all God's gift to women because if that was true I highly doubt you all would have the post counts you do.

Shut the hell up.

K.

K.

Blame mommy and daddy

Plastic surgery has made me famous:

2.jpg

K.

Guest Vitamin X
My comment was not to Superstar....

Anyway, I've seen pictures of lots of TSMers from that thread in the GC and I can say that the feeling is mutual. You don't think I'm all that attractive, well there are a lot of you that I wouldn't even consider touching. So don't think you are all God's gift to women because if that was true I highly doubt you all would have the post counts you do.

tampon.jpg

My comment was not to Superstar....

Anyway, I've seen pictures of lots of TSMers from that thread in the GC and I can say that the feeling is mutual.  You don't think I'm all that attractive, well there are a lot of you that I wouldn't even consider touching.  So don't think you are all God's gift to women because if that was true I highly doubt you all would have the post counts you do.

My post count is 950. I am sexier than you all.

Fools.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

All these comments and wonderings as to whether Marney's hot or not are so pointless. It's like you're all going to try to get in the pants of a married right-wing lesbian.

If I were to meet Marney, I'd want to do two things. Go shoot guns, and play checkers, because I know I would romp her ass at checkers.

If I were to meet Marney, I'd want to do two things. Go shoot guns, and play checkers, because I know I would romp her ass at checkers.

in other words she's the penis in her relationship...

I talked to her on AIM and seen her pics, all I am going to say is why does everyone have Marney on the fucking brain like it is their ex that left them?

Cause some of us aren't fortunate enough to have our supersexygirl post on the same message board as we do; and so we must lower ourselves to virtual panty sniffary, even if said panties are lesbianic in origin, which makes our level of patheticism accurately ghey.

Guest netslob

Shut the hell up.

K.

K.

yeah, but then you couldn't see the forest for the trees and wouldn't smell your own shit on your knees.

If that was for me, definatly not, I didnt even think Marilyn Manson was popular anymore, My biggest memories with Marilyn Manson was when i was in Grade 8 and Anti Chrst Superstar came out and every single person in my class had a Manson shirt, also the first concert I ever went to...that was in 1996...so 8 years ago... putting me out of high school for 3 years

Guest netslob

don't listen to him, Meanie...there's nothing wrong with being a Manson fan. Moist Gurl's just a Nazi conformist cheerleader. :D

and before you ask, no, i'm not in high school.

So why are you acting like a little goth girl.

because Manson = teh coolest,

but seriously, I just couldn't beleive someone was quoting Manson, and when I WAS in school, I loved the music.