TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Czech Republic

Cure for cancer/Cure for AIDS

82 members have voted

1. 1. Cure for cancer/Cure for AIDS

• Cure for cancer
    • Cure for AIDS

Children can be born HIV positive because of their parents. But if you ever here that they're Positive what's your assumption? that they did something ignorant.

The only victims of AIDS are the children who have it from birth because of their parents. If you get AIDS through a blood transfusion, I also admit that you're a victim. But if you're going out every night, shooting up, having relations with partners of questionable character without any protection, and then you get AIDS, I'm not going to feel sorry for you.

Wear a fucking rubber. Don't do heroin. I thought these were fairly realistic expectations of people, but apparently they're ignorant. God forbid I expect restraint from people ... The only victims of AIDS are the children who have it from birth because of their parents. If you get AIDS through a blood transfusion, I also admit that you're a victim. But if you're going out every night, shooting up, having relations with partners of questionable character without any protection, and then you get AIDS, I'm not going to feel sorry for you.

This man speaks the truth, kids. It might sound harsh, but the truth often hurts. Sure, some people do things that directly lead to cancer, but more often than not, it's something that just happens to them. Nonsmokers get lung cancer. People who don't spend that much time in the sun get skin cancer. Children get lieukemia. Yes, there are some victims of AIDS, but many cases happen because people are ignorant.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

I never did anything to deserve my male pattern baldness.. :(

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Most people who are affected in Africa can't help their ignorance. they don't have the education, hospitals, etc. available to us.

Guest Vitamin X
Most people who are affected in Africa can't help their ignorance. they don't have the education, hospitals, etc. available to us.

In some ways they can be ignorant. Many tribes and cities are reluctant to accept or gain the knowledge of outsiders who know better, and thus their problem continues.

Education- How hard is it to further the concept of protected sex in Africa? Obviously there's an epidemic, so it's rather stupid to not do absolutely ANYTHING about it, and if there's not, then they're ignoring the problem which is called-IGNORANCE.

Hospitals- Seeing as there's no known cure for AIDS, the closest thing for them is to have more AIDS testing (and at the same time you teach people what they're being tested for- two birds with one stone) which is really the hardest thing to come by in terms of a technological advancement to help improve the society.

Guest El Satanico

I was going to vote cancer. Amidst the stupidity, this thread somehow convinced me to change my vote.

Guest Agent of Oblivion
I never did anything to deserve my male pattern baldness.. :(

Two words: roofing shingle.

But I look terrible in hats.