TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Choken One

The One and Only Vengeance Thread

Guest Staravenger

Is it wrong for me to say I'm actually digging Batista lately? Seems like he's evolving (no pun intended) in a pretty good worker. Maybe a slow learner, but there is a significant change from his first few months in 2002.

Is it wrong for me to say I'm actually digging Batista lately? Seems like he's evolving (no pun intended) in a pretty good worker. Maybe a slow learner, but there is a significant change from his first few months in 2002.

Nothing wrong at all with it, come join the Cult of Batista (I'm gonna get that over if it kills me)

Batista's a pimp.

Camera angle hides Jericho's leg on the rope and then Batista shoves it off before ref sees it.

Guest Staravenger

Batista def. Chris Jericho with the Batista-Bomb although Jericho had his leg on the bottom rope. I hate those finishes. At least the match didn't suck like the last time it happen on PPV (Austin/UT @ Backlash 2K2)

Guest Rrrsh

Why is Batista going over? He isnt getting pushed, nor will he anytime soon with HHH and Orton in front of him. The way they piss on Jericho boggles the mind.

Guest Rrrsh
Flair and Eugene NEED to win the tag teamn titles.

Why?

Id rather have it on..yah know...a REAL TEAM than another comedy team that will take away from the importance of the belts.

Guest Seven Sins

Why?

Id rather have it on..yah know...a REAL TEAM than another comedy team that will take away from the importance of the belts.

What Importance? The tag team titles have none whatsoever.

I'm waiting for Eugene's Flair flop!

Flair might not be able to go much these days, but damn if I don't find him entertaining just by him doing all his signature things.

Why?

What Importance? The tag team titles have none whatsoever.

They have importance due to the following:

- La Resistance defeated two guys who are in the uppercard/main event

- even though Benoit/Edge wasn't a "real" team, they still had rub with them, as Edge is a multi-time tag champion and Benoit is World Champion.

- they have continued winning decisively and the crowd gives them heat, no matter how nationalistic it is.

As long as La Rez continues winning and winning decisively, they could bring back importance to them. They need to get in some sort of DECENT feud as well, to help establish them even more as Champions, and not just "those french-canadian guys"

This match is fucking awesome.

If you're a workrate/seriousIdon'tlikecomedyinmytitlematches type, it probably isn't

But I agree, I'm digging it

Guest Staravenger

Flair playing over the top as a face is such a breath of fresh air, especially the old man dance before the Figure Four.

Fun match, but Eug and Flair not winning the tag titles now makes me go back to thinking Trips will not win the title tonight. Guess we'll see, it's so hard to predict things when H is involved.....