TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CheesalaIsGood

Eugene in the next wave of WWE Games...

I was thinking about what moves would be added to Eugenes moveset in some of the next wrestling games. Since he mirrors so many other wrestlers should they also add some other wrestlers moves like Hogan? Easily recognisable, but maybe something he hadn't done before?

Rock Bottom and the Peoples elbow... of course. After tonite, add some of the Flair moves. The Stunner....

Anything else?

I'd love to see an airplane spin because I'm not sure if thats ever been in a wrestling game,It would be a good setup for a Smackdown Special as well.

I'd love to see an airplane spin because I'm not sure if thats ever been in a wrestling game,It would be a good setup for a Smackdown Special as well.

The Airplane Spin is in HCTP.

Guest Coffey

I think that his moveset should be the same as your opponents with his Smackdown specials remaining as an Airplane Spin and top rope Double Axe Handle.

It would be kind of tricky for anybody making the game to commit to certain moves, I'd think. Since most CAWs keep the finishers out of the main selection of moves, it would be hard to give Eugene ALL of the finishers he has used thus far.