TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
iggymcfly

The real problem with Raw

It's not the wrestlers. It's the presentation. However, I believe smackdown's deficiencies are an ailment because of raw. I ask this question. Did anyone hear actually try to explain the brand split to a casual fan or non-fan? I mean explain why a person should care? There is no reason for it and the wwe hasn't given people one. There are a lot of problems that are hurting both brands. I mean seriously try to explain to yourself what the purpose of this brand split is and not the business related reasons. From an entertainment standpoint try to explain this brand split.

It's not the wrestlers. It's the presentation. However, I believe smackdown's deficiencies are an ailment because of raw. I ask this question. Did anyone hear actually try to explain the brand split to a casual fan or non-fan? I mean explain why a person should care? There is no reason for it and the wwe hasn't given people one. There are a lot of problems that are hurting both brands. I mean seriously try to explain to yourself what the purpose of this brand split is and not the business related reasons. From an entertainment standpoint try to explain this brand split.

Very good point....

I didnt' think about this at first...but you are right. No one actually explained why there was a split between the company......I think this idea confused the casual viewer....and they got turned off by it.....the casual viewers see The Rock on RAW...but why isn't he not on Smackdown...why the change....???? Good point Promoter..

It all begins and ends with The Writing of The Shows, IMO. Stephanie McMahon, Brian Gerwertz, and Bruce Pritchard, just to name a few, aren't getiing the job done, nor do I ever think they will.