TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tawren

OAO Smackdown 7/15 thread

How come I don't see this "Bradshaw working his ass off"? All I see is Eddy carrying that fat ass in a gimmick match since we al know JBL can't wrestle a regular wrestling match like a real main eventer.

Smackdown was good finally. I got this suspicion that Bradshaw may hold the strap longer than any of us will care. Is it far fetched to think Bradshaw is a placeholder for John Cena perhaps? From the other summerslam thread someone stated that Angle/Cena may well go into the Survivor Series period which is true. You know how things are built after Survivor Series with the Rumble(Cena wins) and goes up against the man everyone hates Bradshaw.

Cage match was still boring to me, but not as horrible as I expected.

Will WWE learn that the dramatic effect of any announcer statement is immediately sucked out when you repeat that you're in the "Dunkin' Donuts Arena?"

"The bad blood between JBL and Eddy Guerrero is well documented. Eddy's had his family, his culture, and his roots repeatedly insulted by JBL. If that wasn't enough, JBL screwed him out of the WWE Title with the assistance of Kurt Angle. Tonight, Eddy Guerrero gets his opportunity for revenge when he challenges JBL for the WWE Title, INSIDE A STEEL CAGE...here in the Dunkin' Donuts Arena in Providence, Rhode Island!"

Damn..I was about to ask the same thing. Maybe they just wanted to get the crowd hot? :/ lmao

But wonder if this means...Divas won't be appearing anymore, but there wont' be an explination. Or if it was something where they changed their minds...

Probably means nothing has changed--every 2-3 weeks we'll get a stupid Diva T&A segment, then they'll vanish again for another few weeks.

Maybe it was just to put more heat on Angle prior to the close of the show, though.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
I wasn't able to see Smackdown! due to the Dodgers/D'backs game pre-empting it. Was there anything worth while about it?

Best SD in a while, actually.

Guest thatdude21601

I'm all for stiff strikes and all, but Noble's nuts got wrecked. That should go on the "Stiffest one-sided beating" thread.

I'm all for stiff strikes and all, but Noble's nuts got wrecked. That should go on the "Stiffest one-sided beating" thread.

So I wasn't the only one who noticed that was an uber stiff kick. :huh:

I had taped it...so I actually rewinded and slowmotioned cuz I had to do a double take. And that really...really looked like it hurt. :(

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
How come I don't see this "Bradshaw working his ass off"?

Are you poking yourself in the eyes whilst watching SD!?

I wasn't able to see Smackdown! due to the Dodgers/D'backs game pre-empting it. Was there anything worth while about it?

Best SD in a while, actually.

Last week was better. This show did nothing for me, outside of a decent cruiser match.

Loved the main event and the cruiser tag, however the rest of the show was just dead weight and filler. The teaming of Heyman and Heidenreich (or however the talentless hack spells it) does absolutely nothing for me at all. You see, Brock was talented.

He wrestled and stuff.

I'm loving JBL's character so much that it almost detracts from his in-ring 'work'.

Almost.

UYI