TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TheJewof2001

Why does Mr. Zsasz

Guest cobainwasmurdered
anglesault and Zssasz fighting over who's worse?

Answer: You both suck so much it doesn't matter who's worse.

Pot and kettle, Dave.

OMG! You used my real name!!11 you really ARE a witty poster. I take it all back.

You're pathetic. Anytime you get the chance you're all over my balls trying to get in good with me but when I get bored with your Bankylite act , you start getting all pms like. Chrsit kid get a clue.

I don't like you. Very few people like you. I may not be a great poster but you're worse. Your beyond annoying.

I like Anglesault more than you.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
anglesault and Zssasz fighting over who's worse?

Answer: You both suck so much it doesn't matter who's worse.

Pot and kettle, Dave.

OMG! You used my real name!!11 you really ARE a witty poster. I take it all back.

You're pathetic. Anytime you get the chance you're all over my balls trying to get in good with me but when I get bored with your Bankylite act , you start getting all pms like. Chrsit kid get a clue.

I don't like you. Very few people like you. I may not be a great poster but you're worse. Your beyond annoying.

I like Anglesault more than you.

Feel however you want about me, cwm. I'm tired of thinking we're friends just to see you constantly crack jokes at my expense in the chat. I honestly do not give a damn about how any of you think of me. This is an internet message-board, and I really can no longer be bothered to care.

Guest TheJewof2001

Mr. Zsasz, just replying to this shows you care. If you really didn't care, you wouldn't say anything at all.

UYI, I think you just hit the nail on the head.

I can't bare to go through all 4 pages of this shite, so I'm going to take a wild guess and say that Mr. Zsasz was made fun of by Jew, and he tried to defend himself only to find out how many people actually dislike him.

Close enough?

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
Oh snap... he called me a tool.

Get the shovel and bury me right now; this guy is good. He murks old topics and pretends he's Prince Paul (or TNM, whichever you prefer) to get over in HD, and then searches Google for an embarassing story about my username! SWEET!

I bet you drink beer, too!

Go watch wrestling, faggot.

This was the meanest post I've ever read. He used the word "faggot". And why does one equate beer with internet trolls? I've always connotated smarks with Diet Dr. Pepper.

Guest Anglesault
". And why does one equate beer with internet trolls? I've always connotated smarks with Diet Dr. Pepper.

Nah, beer works for us.

It just happens to be O’Doul’s.

Guest Birds in the Hotel
And the Red Sox suck.

That, I'd have to agree with. Except their fan's. They suck FAR worse.